• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gyarados (Gyarados) ...:::Seniors - Any:::...

What do you think of this deck?

• I think it is good.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • It's bad.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Completely worrible. (Give reasoning and please try to edit my list a little.)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

TCG

טקג
Here it is, the great TCG's G-Dos deck. Hope you like it :).

Pokemon - 21

4-3 Gyarados SF
2-1 Uxie Lv.X LA
1-1 Octillery PL (Remeraid UL)
1-1 Girantina Lv.X [10/127] PL
1-1 Donphan Prime HGSS (Just a good card)
1 Azelf LA
4 Sableye SF
1 Unown Q MD

T/S/S - 27

4 Bebe's Search
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Junk Arm
3 Expert Belt
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 Broken Time-Space
3 Super Scoop Up
2 Pokemon Communication
3 Seeker

Energy - 12

3 Warp
3 Rescue
3 {P}
3 {F}

Total of 60 Cards in Deck.

Basic G-Dos Stratagy, but I have Donphan Teched, Octillery, and Girantina Lv.X Teched.

-2-2 Octillery
-2-1 Giratina
-5 Psychic
-3 Call
-2-1 Donphan
-3 Fighting Energy

+1 Sableye
+1 Broken Time Space
+1 Expert Belt
+2 SSU
+3 Pokemon Rescue
+4 Warp Energy
+3 Rescue Energy
+3 Seeker
+1 Regice LA
+2 Volkner's Philosophy

Octillery and Giratina are both random cards. They don't help the strategy of the deck in any way. Drop both, with Call and Psychic too. If Donphan is a tech, you should keep the line only as 1-1 or sometimes even 2-2. So in that case, drop some Fighting Energy.

Everything in the add side is staple Gyarados. 3 BTS, one Regice, 4 Sableye, 3 Pokemon Rescue, and 3 Rescue Energy is for consistency. Seeker, Warp, SSU, and Belt helps with damage, switching between Donphan and Gyarados, and healing Gyarados.

If I put all those cards in I will be copying all the other G-Dos decks in the format, but I see where you are coming from.

I will keep the Octillery as 1-1, the Donphan as 1-1, and the Girantina Lv.X as 1-1 too.

Lol, What is wrong with that? A lot of people is doing that because it's a part of the deck archetype
Edit: Then the deck is going to suck.

Why do you play Giratina and Octilliry anyway?
They don't suit into Gyarados
You can better focus on Gyarados alone.

You do realize that most players look down on people that don't use regular decks just because they don't want to be like everyone else, right?

There is no reason to use octiallary and giratina. Use something useful at least....

I do not care if other players look down on me, I just do not want to steel someone elses deck list.

Back