Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

42 chocolate

nope
Here's Gyarados G:
30-gyarados-g.jpg

Wailord ex:
100-wailord-ex.jpg

Aren't they similar? My opinion is that Gyarados G is better because of one weakness, a lower retreat cost, less energy needed, and other things. What's your opinion?

Gyarados G, with Galactic inventions and Alakazam 4 Lv. X.

200 HP and five energy retreat cost makes me sick, but then again he IS the biggest Pokemon XD

GYARADOS FUR EVER!!!11!11!

Seriously, he's full of win.

dmaster out.

Wailord,atleast his first attack combined with butterfree FRLG,lets him use his attack every two turns.

Gyaardos G wins in the end. The are pretty similar though. The ways Gyarados trumps Wailord are as follows:
Weakness
Retreat cost
Attacks
Attack cost
Prize cards taken for getting KOd.

I'd say it's a draw, they both trump each in areas, here's my checklist.
HP-Wailord
Retreat Cost-Gyrados G
Weakness-Gyrados G
1st Attack-Tie
2nd Attack-Tie
The difference is wailord has so much more HP that it forces a tie, but if you factor in the fact that it is a stage one and EX it is in favor of Gyrados G.

Don't forget support. Energy Gain makes Gyarados's attacks much more useful. Combine that with Flint's and you can attack T2. Bertha's heals Gyarados off, allowing him to attack for more damage. Poke Turn can deny your opponent a prize. Gyarados doesn't have to attack with Water Energy, he can do so with SP. If you have SP out, you can stop Powers, and Damage Porter can snipe with more damage. Gyarados's Wriggle is vastly underrated because of the flip. I've taken two/three Prizes in a turn because of it. Wailord, yes, has more HP, but being a Stage 1 and needing more Water Energy with a higher Retreat Cost and a weakness to Grass makes Wailord look mighty silly compared with Gyarados G.

dmaster out.

Yeah, move damage counters to Golem or Turtwig and attack for even more damage. Wailord is just fat. >__>

dmaster out.

Back