• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Guzzlord GX Prize abuse

supermattdab0ss

Sylveon is da b0ss
This deck is centered around Guzzlord GX, hitting 180 or 210 every turn.

4 Guzzlord GX CrI
4 Talonflane StS
2 Guzma
4 Greedy Dice StS
2 Brigette
2 Choice Band
38 darkness energy
2-2 Whimiscott

Basicly set up with Talonflane and grab a Brigette, something else, and check to see if a greedy dice is prized. Then set up a Guzzlord, eat sloppily, and attach 4-5 energy. Hit 180 every turn and finish stuff off with glutton GX. Tapu Koko and Choice Band can help bring OHKOs a little closer. Whimiscott and Glutton GX can create an early massive prize advantage or even 6 drawn at once. I want to know what everyone thinks about this, and whether or not it could actually work. New to PokeBeach, and open to all suggestions.

Last edited:
I’m not sure. It won’t work every single time, but could be useful. How many should I run? Maybe cut 2 darkness energy for 2 rotom dex?

Add Wages of the Fluff Whimsicott for bonus Prizes, because it is possible to win in one KO without Greedy Dice.
Use Wages of the Fluff, free retreat, Glutton GX, and KO an EX or GX and thats six.

I have considered Whimsicott already. Were you thinking a 2-2 line or 1-1? The objective is still to hit 180 every turn, and Whimsicott would clog up the energy, and potentially lead to a lone Cottonee in the active with nothing but energy draws. Talonflame is to help mulligans, and is just as good to start with as guzzlord, and 4 Guzzlord is almost a must have with no secondary attackers. I might add a 2-2 line for now.

Back