• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Guzzlord gx %100 gurrenteed win deck No lele required budget deck

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
ok this deck is obviosly going to make people mad but here it is
Pokemon
4 guzzlord
4 tapu koko promos

Trainers
4 nest ball
4 greedy dice
3 N
3 Guzma

Energy
38 Dark energy

This is new meta %100 everyone plays. You can take out some energy for a wages of darkness lineup but what the point when they get discarded anyway

Last edited:
First off, your list does not consist of just 60 cards; so, it's currently illegal. Secondly, Mr. Mime, can block bench damage and you could easily find yourself playing from behind since your opponent has a faster setup deck (given all those energy you'll go through before you find something useful to play, i.e., non-energy).

Lastly, Buzzwole GX will give your deck fits...

Play nest ball instead of ultra ball! It basically does the same thing for you but you don't have to discard.

Maybe 4 StS Talonflame? You could grab a Brigette and another useful card that you need like guzma. Choice band can also help hit 210 for OHKOs, and Brigette instead of nest ball gets everything you need.
-4 Nest Ball
-2 Tapu Koko Promo
-2 Darkness Energy
+4 Talonflane StS
+2 Choice Band
+2 Brigette
I didn’t know where to take from other than the energy, but this could make a neat deck. I will definitely be grabbing 4 Guzzlords after the prices cool down.

Hmm. That could also work, but you’d have to run rainbow energy if you wanted to keep it in the active position for long.

Back