• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Greninja & Zoroark GX/Incineroar/Naganadel

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Haha! You were expecting someone else, but it was I, Lord Goomy, all along!
At any rate, I’ve taken a quite of a bit of a hiatus and now have not the slightest clue what is going on. I now have many questions: What’s the meta? Is this deck still decent? What new cards should I throw in that I’ve never seen before? Why is Gamora? Is Tapu Lele still legal? Is there some staple that I don’t know about?

3 Greninja & Zoroark GX
3-3 Naganadel
2 Incineroar
1 Darkrai <>
1 Dedenne GX
2 Sneasel
2 Weavile GX

4 Cynthia
3 Lillie
1 Erika’s Hospitality
1 Nanu
4 Acro Bike
4 Cherish Ball
2 Switch
2 Judge Whistle
2 Pokegear 3.0
3 Mysterious Treasure
1 Beast Ring
2 Viridian Forest
1 Black Market <>

13 Darkness Energy

As I go through this deck I haven’t touched in nearly 6 months, I see most of these cards probably aren’t still in format.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Cody Weibel

Aspiring Trainer
Im trying to work out the kinks of mime as well. Cosmic Eclipse and unified minds have some really good cards to help the deck. M3w and weavile gx help a lot along with cherish balls and tag call. Red & blue synergize pretty well if you add weavile

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
Ultra ball, guzma, and tapu lele aren’t legal. I’d replace the four energy switch with a two two line of weavile gx. You can play cherish balls and oaks setup for... setup.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Ultra ball, guzma, and tapu lele aren’t legal. I’d replace the four energy switch with a two two line of weavile gx. You can play cherish balls and oaks setup for... setup.
Hecc. I take a break for ten minutes and Ultra Ball rotates.
-4 Ultra Ball
-3 Guzma
-1 Tapu Lele
-4 Energy Switch
-1 Viridian Forest

+2 Sneasel
+2 Weavile GX
+4 Cherish Ball
+1 Black Market <>
+2 Judge Whistle
+2 Pokegear 3.0

(List updated)

Cody Weibel

Aspiring Trainer
And if you go acro bike instead of judge whistle itll help get those incineroars and energies in the discard pile