Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have images of Greninja Star and in-hand Celebrations products!

Celebrations-Elite-Trainer-Box-300x202.jpg

Celebrations Elite Trainer Box

Greninja-Star-278x300.jpg

Holo Greninja Star Promo

Dragapult-Prime-Collection-300x153.jpg

Dragapult Prime Collection

Dragault-Prime-Contents-300x199.jpg

Promos, Oversized Coin

Dragapult-Prime-Album-4-Pocket-300x252.jpg

4-Pocket Album

Dragapult-Prime-Album-4-Pocket-Inside-300x150.jpg

Pikachu-VMAX-Collection-300x154.jpg

Pikachu VMAX...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Nos

Aspiring Trainer
That Greninja looks like it's gonna be awesome. I just wish the attributes were scaled to the appropriate amount for the era. It would be cool if they could seamlessly blend into a collection or even deck featuring cards of similar style.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
These products and promos are definitely way cool. Seeing Gold Star Greninja is so surreal!

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
That Greninja looks like it's gonna be awesome. I just wish the attributes were scaled to the appropriate amount for the era. It would be cool if they could seamlessly blend into a collection or even deck featuring cards of similar style.
Since these cards aren't tournament legal, though, technically it doesn't make a difference what power level they are scaled for...
... since you can always try arranging with the tournament hosts to errata these cards so that they fit into their respective power levels!
I mean, think about it. If you're hosting a tournament and it matters enough to you that these cards fit into their respective generation's power levels, you can always CHANGE them so that they DO! And if you aren't the one hosting, you can still use your powers of persuasion and logic and reasoning (TM) to make your case for why these cards SHOULD be errata'd, and if the tournament hosts agree, then they can change it! Since no tournament that these cards are used in will ever be official, you don't have to follow the exact number of the card if you can propose an errata.

Rui Teixeira

Aspiring Trainer
Since these cards aren't tournament legal, though, technically it doesn't make a difference what power level they are scaled for...
... since you can always try arranging with the tournament hosts to errata these cards so that they fit into their respective power levels!
I mean, think about it. If you're hosting a tournament and it matters enough to you that these cards fit into their respective generation's power levels, you can always CHANGE them so that they DO! And if you aren't the one hosting, you can still use your powers of persuasion and logic and reasoning (TM) to make your case for why these cards SHOULD be errata'd, and if the tournament hosts agree, then they can change it! Since no tournament that these cards are used in will ever be official, you don't have to follow the exact number of the card if you can propose an errata.
Top5 most insane comment of the year

maybe top3 <3

Flash~ZT0

Aspiring Trainer
Has that been made an official thing? I haven't seen anything regarding any legality over Celebrations and I doubt that something as simple as cards being too weak would justify them being banned. If that were the case expanded would be a lot different considering some Stage 2's now have more HP and deal more damage than a lot of EXs from the BW era, none of which have been errata'd.

I panicked a bit when I saw this at first because I was looking forward to maybe using some of these pokemon competitively as techs, considering poke-bodies/Powers can't be shut off with Garbotoxin or Silent Lab so I hope it's not true that they are getting banned immediately.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Has that been made an official thing? I haven't seen anything regarding any legality over Celebrations and I doubt that something as simple as cards being too weak would justify them being banned. If that were the case expanded would be a lot different considering some Stage 2's now have more HP and deal more damage than a lot of EXs from the BW era, none of which have been errata'd.

I panicked a bit when I saw this at first because I was looking forward to maybe using some of these pokemon competitively as techs, considering poke-bodies/Powers can't be shut off with Garbotoxin or Silent Lab so I hope it's not true that they are getting banned immediately.

It's literally said right on the promo cards themselves that they cannot be used in official tournaments.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer

The main Celebrations set is legal. The subset and most of the promos are not, don't have legality markers, and explicitly say that they can't be used in official tournaments on the bottom.

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
Will any of the products have a playmat, ive seen in the us pokecenter they have playmats but none in the UK apart from that Marnie one.
Also I really want that light toxtricity, my favourite pokemon in some really cute art!