Great RPGs for the DS

Unfallible

im more perfecter then u :P
I'm looking for suggestions for a good game for the DS. Preferably a tactical game or an RPG. I have FFIV, Lunar Knights, Pokemon, and Chrono Trigger. Any recomendations?

Why not try Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon? It is a strategy RPG game. The big problems in the game is that the graphics and the storyline is very bad, and also some things that came from other fire emblem games were removed like support, but its replayability is extremely good.

I highly recommend it if you are the type of player that loves to play a game over and over again. :D Plus, Wifi's not quite bad, in my humble opinion.

EDIT: BTW, If you feel like wanting to have a REAL challenge, you can try its 5 Star Hard mode.

Final Fantasy III is a really great game! I think you can get it used for about 15 dollars! It's an amazing game, if you don't mind a challenge.

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon is everything but the best FE game, but double-screen and touch-screen work surprisingly well with it, I would most certainly recommend it.

Yeah, that's true, Spoon. I agree though, it's one of the best strategy-RPGs on the system. FF III, FF IV, Crono Trigger, Pokemon, Dragon Quest IV and V, The World Ends with You. Best ones on there IMO.

dmaster out.

And Mario and Luigi partners in time? I believe it is a strategie game.

Wait until Golden Sun releases and you will be on your knees.

dmaster out.

The world ends with you is not the only RPG for the DS, but the best DS game out there. Expect a lot of tetnea though.

I'll look into FE:SD. What is The World Ends with You, and what is Golden Sun? By the way I have FFIII.

Golden Sun is one of the best RPG series of all time. It was on GBA a few years ago, and it was just announced yesterday (lol) that it's coming to the DS. Don't expect it until 2010, but I'd keep my eyes peeled.

dmaster out.

An RPG better than the Chrono series and the Soul Blazer trilogy... I doubt it, but I'll look into Golden Sun. FE:SD certainly looks interesting too, but I'll wait and see if something else interesting comes up.[/i]

I didn't say it was better than either of them. I said it was ONE OF THE BEST (Hint: Not THE BEST), potentially rivaling other series.

dmaster out.

Back