Great Encounters(added new ??)

MANAPHY=)

Aspiring Trainer
hi ive been stressin about the new set and ive been woundring are any of the eveelutions for sure are gonna be in the in the great encounters set or not . i need a yes or no answer not i dont know or who knows.cuz i preordered 2 boxes at my local card shop a week ago so was it worth it???.please reply back .please and thankyou.^___^New question are there gonna be a secret rare in the new great encounters set.

RE: Great Encounters

Given the amount of cards that have been shaved off our DP4 set, don't be surprised if they're the highlight of our "filler" DP6 set.

since they shaved off a lot of cards out of our dp4. We will probably get the cards that were shaved off in dp5 and then a few other cards to make one complete set.

they wont be there, but im sure the boxes will still be worth it.... w/ cresselia-dialga-palkia-darkrai LV X

RE: Great Encounters(added new ?)

Sorry im not sure about this but there was somebody that listed the whole list of DP4 in this place so jsut look around. I also what to buy a box and just wondering how much was the 2 boxes u bought.

well the card shop i went to do some weird discount for preordering so it was abou 205 $ .also whrere exactly is the list ??

i know a website that sells boxes fo 80$ each but it's probably expensive shipping

Back