Art Gallery Graphic Design by sb

RE: Safariblade's Art

Two years? Dahum
safari, you art's always been legendary bro. Your banners are very well-made and professional, and are some of the best I've seen. I really hope to see more Fakemon and avatars from you, especially. Nova Galaxy forever! ;)

Very nice as usual, and good to see it organised nicely! Your organisation is art in itself. ;D

Which of these looks better? Opinions?
nobackgroundsmall.png
or
backgroundsmall.png

Wow, that's a tough one. They'd both look great in a lot of situations, but the one without the lines/border would probably look better in most places, like banners, avys, etc.

Ok well does it actually look like a decent Haunter?
I'm so critical of my own art, but it's a serious question. Like are the proportions all good?
(I like the borderless one more also.)

backgroundsmall.png

I think the proportion over there need some fixing. The border around the dark-purple/purple region looked shaky, so you could try smoothen the border up (bluring?)

If you look carefully, there's still some pixelized "white" just next to the black line of its eye and mouth. Painting over it carefully should fix the problem.

And the one without border looks better :D

Yeah I know about the pixelization. It's because the actual image is like 8x bigger, and I resized it quickly to show you guys. I will resize it properly before I use it for anything.
Thanks for the input.

Also made this.
koffingfinal.png

The idea was TDL's. There are more where this came from. Stay tuned to see what they are for!

Wow, that's really cool. I bet it's a LC RMT I love that brain inside of TDL's head.

shadow_scyther said:
I love the Koffing. That tuxedo suits him.

I see what you did there. ;)

Thanks again for the Koffing, along with the other things you're working on. =D

I don't like this one nearly as much as the Koffing, but whatevs.
drilburfinal.png

Made this for Pokemon of the Week.
dragonitefinal.png

How do you guys like the way I shaded this one? It's a new method 'm trying out.

EDIT:
And made this for TDL.
lileepfinal.png

I really love the style you used, and the background for the cloud-torso. The eyes are a bit off, however... :p
I'd love to get an avatar from you sometime, let me know if you're ever available to make one.

Thanks, bro! Yeah, the whole head is off...
Let me know what you want and I'll make it in my free time.

Whoa! I really admire your spray paint artwork – you have amazing talent and skill. Your style and medium is very unique – at least, in my opinion. I rarely witness such an intriguing way to apply designs. Where on earth did you learn to do this – or are you self-taught?

I also love your fake Pokémon – they have such amazing designs! My favourite is Shamaschar :>

I agree with ShadowLugia – that cloud pattern is pretty wicked.

Keep up the great work, safariblade!

Thanks, UU!!! The spray paint art is self-taught, although I got the inspiration by watching others do it on Youtube.

Back