[Graphic Design] A Signature Tutorial +2

NerdSparks

PM GFX Requests
With this I hope to get a lot of my resources and tutorials out there for you all to use. I'll start by posting some previously made tutorials, and then I'll hopefully be able to create new tutorials for you all.

Main Attraction:
raiden_tag_tutorial_by_amaestrog-d36iprl.png

The Plus Two
spiderman_tag_tutorial_by_amaestrog-d31zrc6.png
death_note_tag_tutorial_by_amaestrog-d31zrb0.png

Enjoy and tell me what you think.

I think it's a bit too vague to be a proper tutorial, seems more like a workflow diagram to me. For instance in the Spider Man tutorial, I'm not even sure what "clipping masks" has to do with the picture it is associated with. When you describe the use of clipping masks it makes sense to point out the layer that the mask is supposed to clip to...

I can see what your saying for that, and I'll take that into consideration for any future tutorials.

Even though for that specific tutorial, I had actually made a clipping mask. I didn't use photoshop for it, so I used clipping of the banner gathered from a selection (from splatter brushes) and left it as is.

I guess those tutorials are more towards people who have experience with sigging. When I read "Clipping Masks" and saw the picture, I instantly knew that I needed to apply the image, brush some splatter brush, and then clip mask that.

But still, I always be as specific as possible in my sig tuts, so explaining how to do the clip mask would be nice.

Back