Grafaiai from Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet Revealed!

man y'all don't seem to like anything outside the TCG. this just furthers the theory that GO and TCG fans don't actually care for Pokemon much at all
1. This is a TCG fansite, the fact that everyone here is discussing TCG aspect of pokemon is to be expected.
2. Lots of people including myself are enjoying this new little guy.

Not quite sure what you're on about

This looks like a Yuka Morii clay model
Honest truth, instead of the generic lifeless models they use, if they would make a main series Pokemon Game with a strong artistic direction, perhaps even sprites again, I think it would be so much nicer than what we're getting. I mean the games are starting to look good, but I feel like they shouldn't have strayed far from doing what they knew best.

man y'all don't seem to like anything outside the TCG. this just furthers the theory that GO and TCG fans don't actually care for Pokemon much at all
I disagree. I like Pokémon quite a lot, I just think GAME FREAK is way in over their heads with their ambition for the main series games.

The art style makes it look like a rubbery squeaky toy. Was hoping it was an evolved form for Smeargle.

IDK why but I think it would've been funnier if it picks its nose for the colors, that finger looks like it was made for nose picking

Can't wait to see this guy as a plush

Having an animal based on a tropical primate in a Spain based region is extremely weird... I know that misplaced wildlife is a common phenomenon in Pokemon games, but I have complained about things like Eiscue before, so give me a pass here. Koraidon is similar in this regard, as it blatantly takes inspiration from Quetzalcoatl... In a Spain based region.

Back