Gotta love noobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxtrot said:
Frylock said:
The Fallen One said:
I agree...owning n00bs is awfully fun. But, you have to tell them how to improve their deck. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Thank you.

heck no they should pay me if they want help.I was never a noob at this game
because I guess I'm just that awesome.My team rips noobs all the time thats how we all have the stuff to make every tier 1 deck and we spent barley any money.Last week my friend picked up 2 uxie la for $3 each.
Come to RI/MA/NY/NH states and see if you even get a winning record. I bet your "team" is a load of crud and I'm calling all of you out to come to any of those states and try to win.

I'm not gonna travel across the country to give a bunch of noobs a ride on the noob school bus you know and take them to school. Team Twilight is gonna pwn up Cali in Masters and Seniors so all you noobs watch out.States is just gonna be warm up for the yugioh regional the next week where were gonna win our nat invites.

Kaitou Cooro said:
You need to either decline or help them understand it's unfair. Don't let the poor children fall to your whim over a stupid piece of holographic paper...

Exactly, have to completly agree. Why would any one lower them selves so much over a piece of paper. In the end sets will be rotated out and new cards will be introduced, making those oh so valuble cards junk to most. Once thoses cards are useless they'll do it again, and go and rip someone else . It just becomes a never ending chain.

...everyone here thinks there so smart that they wouldn't let themselves get ripped, yet feel like they could do it themselves becuase they never experienced it. maybe people should think about it this way: imagine if you have a little brother or sister that recently became obssessed with pokemon cards. of course at there age there still not very familiar with the value of money or even less, there cards. let's just say that you guys didn't know anything about pokemon, but you care enough for your sibling to buy them those so expesive booster packs and preconstructed decks with some of your extra allowence/job money. Then one day after school you end up finding out from someone, that another kid made him think it was alright to trade 2 lv.x's worth around $30 dollors each, for 4 uncommons worth around $.25 each. Wouln't you guys be angry. they are making your sibling seem stupid, and even worse, making your hard earned money put to waste. You worked so hard to get these cards for your sibling yet a messed up person comes and takes everything without a care.... when you rip someone off, your not just stealing from the noob, your also stealing from the parent, older sibling, and other family members that helped buy those cards. It's even more unrespectful than you guys think .

Frylock said:
Its their fault for being stupid.

End thread/

explain why it's there fault , why are they stupid .... "Stupid" is a ugly and direspectful word. Its like calling a person mentally retarted. it's something out of there reach, something they can't control. That is truly taking advantage of someone. The correct word would have to be naive. If someone is NAIVE, they are inexperienced and nothing has been told or informed to them whatsoever. all they have is trust , trust in people. have't you ever had to trust in someone before ? Have you ever been let down after putting all your confidence in someone ? That what your doing to these kids , bringing them up and them slamming them hard agaisnt the ground.... trust in something imporant in everyones daily life , we have to trust that we will get a gift for our birthday, trust that our parents will always be there for us, trust That are teachers and bosses give us a second chances in case we fail . if we don't have trust , we might as well not have anything.

Right before this thread ends, I would like to say that I wish I had never posted in this thread. You just sicken me to the point where I'm speechless (but it's quite obvious I'm feeling much better now). I've even looked at the only two decks you've posted in the garage and you call yourself a pro ready to own States? Get real. Something tells me you're nothing but a ripper and nothing else but that.

Good day.

So this 6 year old kid comes to my league with his mum. I go through his binder and find Raichu LVX, Shiny Duskull, Uxie and some other goodies. I immediately tell them that these cards are worth quite a few pennies and the mom looks at me, saying she could've never known.

HOW IS IT THEIR BLOODY FAULT?

Frylock, you utterly disgust me. How can a 6 year old kid know that?

Lou Cypher said:
So this 6 year old kid comes to my league with his mum. I go through his binder and find Raichu LVX, Shiny Duskull, Uxie and some other goodies. I immediately tell them that these cards are worth quite a few pennies and the mom looks at me, saying she could've never known.

HOW IS IT THEIR BLOODY FAULT?

Frylock, you utterly disgust me. How can a 6 year old kid know that?

If they were pro then they would know.

Oh, and you are? You make me laugh vomit.

Get out of here. We support the SOTG.

Frylock said:
Foxtrot said:
Frylock said:
The Fallen One said:
I agree...owning n00bs is awfully fun. But, you have to tell them how to improve their deck. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Thank you.

heck no they should pay me if they want help.I was never a noob at this game
because I guess I'm just that awesome.My team rips noobs all the time thats how we all have the stuff to make every tier 1 deck and we spent barley any money.Last week my friend picked up 2 uxie la for $3 each.
Come to RI/MA/NY/NH states and see if you even get a winning record. I bet your "team" is a load of crud and I'm calling all of you out to come to any of those states and try to win.

I'm not gonna travel across the country to give a bunch of noobs a ride on the noob school bus you know and take them to school. Team Twilight is gonna pwn up Cali in Masters and Seniors so all you noobs watch out.States is just gonna be warm up for the yugioh regional the next week where were gonna win our nat invites.
LOL RI alone has 2 world quality players alone, one of which has won nats. MA has a bigger playerbase and has at least 6 more, then XX for CT, NH, and NY (all of which will be at MA). Team Twilight?? LMAO a pokebeach team beating out chad and others. hahahaha but seriously, what team are you on? What have you won? Oh wait....yugioh. Wow, no wonder why you need to rip off noobs. You need to pay for your 8000 dollar decks to have a chance to donk into an invite...hahaha please just quite pokemon while your ahead.

I wish this thread had continued more tactfully, but now it is clear that there is more flaming going on than before, and the thread was created for the sake of getting attention, rather than trying to create a meaningful discussion. That is considered trolling, and is against the forum rules.

At this point, I am going to go ahead and close this thread to prevent any further flaming from taking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back