• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Goomy/Kartana

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I just decided to get back into the game, but I don't want to make an expensive deck, would you say I should build this? (I'm mainly just playing meme decks at leauge)
You probably won’t find the same attraction to the deck as I do (because it’s Goomy) but I would definitely reccomend it if you’re looking for a decent deck ready to blow up the meta and surprise the heck out of everyone in the process.

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
Can this deck be run lele-less? What would I put in place of one or 2? I am thinking either a bigger octillery line (how does the 1-1 line work anyways?) or an N and an Ultra Ball

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Can this deck be run lele-less? What would I put in place of one or 2? I am thinking either a bigger octillery line (how does the 1-1 line work anyways?) or an N and an Ultra Ball
1: Yes.
2: Probably more Beast Ring or Energy.
3: It doesn’t. I have a better list that will be posted approximately soon.

FUN FACT: the Fairy Charms have no effect on this deck, even though 3/4 of them can be blocked by the charm.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
1: Yes.
2: Probably more Beast Ring or Energy.
3: It doesn’t. I have a better list that will be posted approximately soon.

FUN FACT: the Fairy Charms have no effect on this deck, even though 3/4 of them can be blocked by the charm.
List updated.