Help Gold star torchic

Izzynoodle

Aspiring Trainer
Hey! Just was wondering on advice on how to sell this card. Like not sure on price. It's not bad condition seen some online for much worse still going for alot just don't know the best way to sell this card. I would say damage is played and the holo like shine is a little scratched but other than that it's good, if anyone can give me advice would be much appreciated

It's difficult to tell without pictures, but good starting point would be to look up online auction sites and seeing other copies of Torchic Gold Star (namely, finding ones that resemble the same condition). That'll at least give you SOME ballpark of what you're looking at.

PokeBeach also has a discord chat, you could try there.

Here's the thing though, unless you are desperate to get cash in hand, I'd hold onto the Torchic Gold Star because their values are only going up. I've had a Celebi Gold Star since 2017 that I found for $35 online (auction sites had it for about $50 at the time). That things value has shot up drastically--and it's like, the cheapest Gold Star if you were to go after any of them.

Torchic Gold Star was also one of the first Gold Stars, so it has a bit of that "historic value" going for it--even if it's played.

But yeah, try posting a picture in the PB Discord and ask there. There are people more familar with Gold Star values and card condition/price than me.

Back