Flygon
Ludicolo
Houndoom
Primeape
Gyarados
Venomoth
Linoone

Thanks

Toast: Err, could you perhaps give me a pokemon that I need along with the TM (I.E. Electivire (any level), Magmortar (any level), Rhyperrior (any level)...

Shiny Squritle: Of course they're legit! (at least Gyarados, Manectric, and Golem are.)
I'd like the shiny Flygon and Houndoom the most.

gNatFreak said:
Toast: Err, could you perhaps give me a pokemon that I need along with the TM (I.E. Electivire (any level), Magmortar (any level), Rhyperrior (any level)...

Shiny Squritle: Of course they're legit! (at least Gyarados, Manectric, and Golem are.)

Lawl your post says you would trade any non 100 poke for the tm

"Any of the last 50 TM (especially Dragon pulse, I will trade any of my non shiny pokemon that are lower than lv 100 for 1 dragon pulse TM (up to a limit of 3)) "

Toast:

"Any of the last 50 TM (especially Dragon pulse, I will trade any of my non shiny pokemon that are lower than lv 100 for 1 dragon pulse TM (up to a limit of 3)) "
Um, I think that of anyone here, I would know what I said the best. I was just wondering if you would consider trading me a pokemon that I need as well. Also, I haven't been able to update my list of Wants/Haves since I have learned about the D/P cloning glitch and that you can get the Dragon Pulse TM at the battle frontier. However, you are correct, and therefore, I will trade you the Metagross for a dragon pulse TM whenever you are ready.

What will you give me for Arceus and shiney Dialga

I like dragon pokemon
I can give you a Palkia, Dragonite, Kingdra, Salamence, Rayquaza, a shiny Garchomp (that I got from the GTS), or anything that you want from my list of haves. I will also trade items for them. Are both of your pokemon legit?

gNatFreak said:
Toast:

Um, I think that of anyone here, I would know what I said the best. I was just wondering if you would consider trading me a pokemon that I need as well. Also, I haven't been able to update my list of Wants/Haves since I have learned about the D/P cloning glitch and that you can get the Dragon Pulse TM at the battle frontier.

What will you give me for Arceus and shiney Dialga

I like dragon pokemon
I can give you a Palkia, Dragonite, Kingdra, Salamence, Rayquaza, a shiny Garchomp (that I got from the GTS), or anything that you want from my list of haves. I will also trade items for them. Are both of your pokemon legit?

Yes

I'll trade you a lv. 96 Empoleon holding a luck incense (cloned), a lv. 100 Heatran (cloned), and a level 50 Rhyperior (cloned) for your; lv. 100 Mew (named Ash if possible), lv. 100 Shiny Golem, and your lv. 100 Jirachi (named Aura if possible(if not Jirachi than Togetic would be alright))

I will trade for the Empoleon, Heatran, and Rhyperior. However, I am trading 3 level 100 pokemon (and 1 of them is shiny) for 2 level 100 pokemon (basically) and 1 level 50. I really need a Stone Edge TM, or a Dragon Pulse TM. Would you consider having your Heatran hold one of the two? If not, then I could trade you the Togetic instead of the Jirachi, or trade you a non level 100 Mew...

Also, the Mew was traded to me from the event at Toys R' Us, and therefore I am not able to change its nickname. My sister's Friend's brother traded me the Jirachi, and so it would be difficult to change its name.

Toast said:
gNatFreak said:

I will be on wifi later tonight, and I will take a look at your list again.

Sorry about the delay in my post (internet issues, and school). When will you be able to trade?

Edited my wants/haves list, also.

Back