Glimmora, Glimmet from ‘Snow Hazard’!

Unless they actually start scaling health down instead of up, they really should consider shortening the wording to "Poison 6", "Poison 10", etc.
Yes, this will get confusing with multiple types of Poison on multiple Pokemon, but that's the bed they made.
I've always felt like Pokemon cards have too much free space on them, and this is one of the things they could do. You could have a Chimchar with a burning attack that's denoted Burn 2, and in that same set have a Turtonator with an attack that has Burn 5. You could do the same with poison types: maybe a Salazzle would have Poison 6 but do no major damage with the attack, but a Toxicroak could have Poison 3 and the attack does 120 to make up for it. Little things would go a long way in not making this game so stale.

GLC
sad that it’s representing one off the worst types in GLC, still not bad, ascension into single energy is nasty, kinda like Weezing. Really like it in fighting variants on the whole and forcing hex is tough early as turn 2 8.5/10
I wouldn't say its an amazing ability on a coin flip since there are no attacks it can use to really do damage the way other single energy fighting pokemon can, especially those without an evo to contend with.
shame we wont have it on Live
I don't understand this, why won't it be on live?

They mean GLC won't be on Live. Though maybe that's what you meant too? I guess a form of GLC can be on Live, but it will be very different with only cards from the Sun & Moon area onward for the time being.

I wouldn't say its an amazing ability on a coin flip since there are no attacks it can use to really do damage the way other single energy fighting pokemon can, especially those without an evo to contend with.

That’s true, my argument against it is that it’s an attack that can be used early as Turn 2 that can one hit single prizes or force switches that early on, its not broken but an nice option in either decks that take the game slow (Omastar fossils) or a poison deck, (Toxicroack.) It could be argued my ranking was to high, idk.

still enjoy your GLC :)

They mean GLC won't be on Live. Though maybe that's what you meant too? I guess a form of GLC can be on Live, but it will be very different with only cards from the Sun & Moon area onward for the time being.
ohhhh i get it now
That’s true, my argument against it is that it’s an attack that can be used early as Turn 2 that can one hit single prizes or force switches that early on, its not broken but an nice option in either decks that take the game slow (Omastar fossils) or a poison deck, (Toxicroack.) It could be argued my ranking was to high, idk.

still enjoy your GLC :)
definitely a good option in the slower [F] decks, for sure.

Back