• ewww...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible! =(

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

The-Sinnoh-Champ

Psychic Pokémon Master!
glaceon.png

I just wanted to tell the whole of pokébeach my new deck theme (when dp3/4 whatever) comes out! GLACEON LV.X! I just wanted a little advice on using it, combos, and the overall card. Here it is:
attachment.php

Glaceon Lv.X - 100 HP [W]

Poke-Body: If Glacia Lv.X is your Active Pokemon, your opponent can't use any Poke-Powers.

[WWC] Snowing: 70 damage
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 damage to all your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: [M] +30
Retreat: [C]

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemonmasterpa said:
WPM posted the translation a few minutes ago.

Oh sorry, I did not notice it. Thanks... :)
IMO, the attack is a killer because it gives you a 50-50 chance to snipe & maybe it can be a good tech in a Empoleon deck.... :D

The-Sinnoh-Champ

Psychic Pokémon Master!
=] I like! Oh, and yes, WPM did translate it.

Empoleon and Glaceon... Glac-eon -_-... Empol-eon -_- IT CANNOT HAVE A NICKNAME!!

Draekfist

I pwn noobz
This would go great with G-chomp L.X.

Snowing and spread, then retreat for G-chomp, Lv. up, and use his L.X's body to ko some pokes

StealthAngel667

Aspiring Trainer
The coinflip makes it pretty awful compared to a certain other card in the format. Manectric MT > this. Well, not in dual type decks, but still.

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
I could see 4 Eevee, 2 Glaceon, 2 Glaceon Lv.X, and 2 Vaporeon, depeding on what it does. a Solid 70 is enough to THKO just about anything. Now that Cressilia is out, EX decks will become rare.

pokeblader

veteran in game
good for eevveelution haha the eve lution are so good that the problem is that you can only have 4 eevees

-Just me-

Yo!
I dunno why people hipe this card, sure the attack is better than empoleon's, but its more fragile.
I prefer the leafeon.

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
It's not bad actually. It has been awhile where we last saw "spinning tail" attacks. This one is even better - it deals 70 to active!

Bulbasaur45S

l l l l l l l l l o.o l l l l l l l l l
this is a second empoleon instead of doing 20 to one pokemon (if you get heads)
you do 20 to all(if you get heads)

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
^Indeed, and it only gets 100 HP -_- Blissey would bulldose through this. Anyway, Glaceon, Glaceon X, Vaporeon and 1 Espeon would work. But Lati-lock would totally ruin it.

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
Bulbasaur45 said:
this is a second empoleon instead of doing 20 to one pokemon (if you get heads)
you do 20 to all(if you get heads)

But at least with Empoleon you still have a guaranteed snipe. I just can't see a deck that depends on a flip.