Help glaceon gx deck or metagross/necrozma deck?

Calcab

Aspiring Trainer
Metagross/Necrozma (you'll get some new toys like Ultra Necrozma and Dusk Mane, and the New Solgaleo-GX later this year).
Though I love Glaceon and really want to make a competitive deck with it, I just don't think it's that viable as people are thinking it is.
This guy made a review of Ultra Prism set and he has pretty consistent points about why Glaceon-GX is bad (which even made me change my mind about its playability).
But as I always say, just go with what you think you'll be more comfortable with, that plays a big role of how well you perform when playing Pokémon TCG.
Anyway, the year is just starting and I'm pretty sure you are gonna change decks at least once throughout the next months.

megablastoise101

Aspiring Trainer
Metagross/Necrozma (you'll get some new toys like Ultra Necrozma and Dusk Mane, and the New Solgaleo-GX later this year).
Though I love Glaceon and really want to make a competitive deck with it, I just don't think it's that viable as people are thinking it is.
This guy made a review of Ultra Prism set and he has pretty consistent points about why Glaceon-GX is bad (which even made me change my mind about its playability).
But as I always say, just go with what you think you'll be more comfortable with, that plays a big role of how well you perform when playing Pokémon TCG.
Anyway, the year is just starting and I'm pretty sure you are gonna change decks at least once throughout the next months.
thank you, and i understand what you mean by changing decks, i used to play flareon EX last year, and it actually worked, but i thought that i needed change

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
If you're going to pick just one thing to move toward, Metal is probably a good idea. The biggest problem for Glaceon-based decks moving forward is the weakness to Metal. With the amount of support that Metal is getting, I think Glaceon-GX is likely to have a pretty bad time in the overall meta. That said, I think it has a lot of promise against non-Metal decks and against the Fire-based counters to Metal.

However, compare it to how Fire has done against the Garde-driven format. Overall, Fire has been considered barely viable in most formats, just because it loses so hard to Gardevoir. Fire has good to great matchups against most of the non-Garde decks that have been around. But that wasn't enough to make it a strong choice. This is the same area as I see Glaceon-GX decks inhabiting in the upcoming meta.