• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded GlaceArk 7.0 (Glaceon/Zoroark)

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
Hello and thank you for opening this deck list. I am going to a league cup this Saturday and would appreciate suggestions to modify the deck list

20 Pokemon
4 Eevee (SUM/energy evo)
3 Glaceon-GX
3 Zorua (DEX/paralyzing gaze)
1 Zoroark (BKT/stand in)
3 Zoroark-GX
2 Shaymin-EX (ROS/set up)
2 Tapu Lele-GX
1 Oranguru (UPR/resource management)
1 Seismitoad-EX

10 Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
6 Water Energy

30 Trainers
4 VS Seeker
4 Ultra Ball
2 Guzma
2 Brigette
2 Sky Field
2 Float Stone
1 Acerola
1 Cynthia
1 Coloress
1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Computer Search
1 N
1 Field Blower
1 Faba
1 Aqua Patch
1 Professor Juniper
1 Teammates
1 Pokémon Communication
1 Energy Loto
1 Special Charge

This deck mainly revolves around using Glaceon GX to attack using frost bullet and disrupt via freezing gaze.
Zoroark GX's take the bigger Knock outs polar spear can't hit.
Oranguru (UPR) is to counter stall and mill.
Toad EX is just a tech and I am contemplating removing along with perhaps poke comm to add 2 choice band. that way I can put pikarom in 2 hit ko range from glaceon or the 30 snipe from glaceon and 210 from zoro.
I am also considering putting in a giratina promo, sudowudo (GRI), ditto prism and alolan muk line, etc.
Feel free to ask how the deck works or to suggest any additions to the deck.

Following are a few comments for your consideration:

2 Shaymin EX and 2 Tapu Lele GX seem excessive, especially when you get 2+ onto your bench. This could add to a "clogged" bench. Further, these cards also are main targets for opponents mid-late game when opponents only ned to take 2 prizes for the game. I'd suggest reducing their counts to just 1 each.

With 3 Zoroark GX, why not utilize Judge to disrupt your opponent's hand?

Only 1 of your Pokémon can really leverage Sky Field Stadium; so, is this particular Stadium your best choice? Why not either Silent Lab (after you've played your Shaymin EX or Tapu Lele GX, of course) and/or Parallel City?

4 Ultra Ball with no Timer Ball do not seem "balanced" since your primary and secondary attackers are all Stage 1 Pokémon.

Why Float Stone (especially since you have not included Keldeo EX)? Its play would seem to situational and an easy Field Blower target.

W energy seem too few.

The 1 Faba and the 1 Aqua Patch seem "weak," IMO given their respective intended use which require particular situations which may not occur when needed. Would not more consistency cards be helpful?

IMO, the 1 Special Charge can be replaced since you also have Oranguru.

Suggested deck changes:

-1 Shaymin EX
-1 Tapu Lele GX
-2 Sky Field
-1 Faba
-1 Aqua Patch
-1 Ultra Ball
-1 Special Charge

+1 Keldeo EX
+2 Judge
+2 Parallel City
+1 Timer Ball