Wi-Fi Trades GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading, Cloning, and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Two New Shinies Available!

I need your trading service for pokedex entry, I will provide collateral. moreover, I need a super size pumpkaboo, ivs/nature don't matter.

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Two New Shinies Available!

Are you still giving away your non-claimed Pokemon? I have a list of what I'd really appreciate if you are!

Also, I would love to do a trade-back scenario with you to get my pokedex full enough for the shiny charm! Thank you, I will check this forum again tomorrow. Hope to hear back!

Rene said:
Are you still giving away your non-claimed Pokemon? I have a list of what I'd really appreciate if you are!

Also, I would love to do a trade-back scenario with you to get my pokedex full enough for the shiny charm! Thank you, I will check this forum again tomorrow. Hope to hear back!

Let me see the list, and I'd be happy to help with the PokéDex needs.

Would you take a 5 IV, Perfect, Modest Clauncer or Charmander for a HA (Own Tempo) Espurr? If not I can breed you something.

Galaxy Hunter, I got a Meditite from someone else so it looks like I don't need yours.

Hello, may I request for a Timid Gastly with Disable. :)

ASAPxAnt said:
Hello, may I request for a Timid Gastly with Disable. :)

Alright, I've got this ready if you want it.

Bumping; I now have not only the entire National Pokédex completed, but also all forme different Pokémon as well. This includes:

All 28 Unown letters/symbols
All 4 Deoxys varieties
Burmy and Wormadam in each of their 3 forms
Both west and east sea Shellos and Gastrodon
All 6 Rotom Formes
Both formes of Giratina
Both Basculin formes
All formes of Deerling and Sawsbuck
All formes of the Kami trio
All formes of Kyurem
Keldeo in both ordinary and resolute forme.

So if you're a hardcore completionist like me and want to add all of these formes to your Pokédex, let me know!

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Updated Shinies List and Cloning Now Offered!

Hey Galaxy!
I have a request. A protean froakie and/or a wonderscale dratini. I don't need them to have perfect ivs, just the abilities. This trade can be a bit different from last time as I now have some 5 IVs pokemon (ex: 30/30/30/x/30/30 mawile). Also you don't need to get all of them (if you accept), just the ones you have access to. You can PM me or respond in the forum for what you want in return. Thanks in advance! :p congrats on your forme completion btw

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Updated Shinies List and Cloning Now Offered!

Hi, is it possible that you could clone that 6IV Japanese Ditto? CML my list I'll offer alot for a 6IV Japanese Ditto. BTW you have alot of interesting shinies. Looking forward to trade with you. :)

I have a request and i bet its a annoying one but would you be willing to trade either,a clone meloetta or shaymin for Deoxys,shiny suicune or arceus, if you cant is it possiable to get a shiny female lopunny or shiny female gardevoir?

BlankMinds said:
I have a request and i bet its a annoying one but would you be willing to trade either,a clone meloetta or shaymin for Deoxys,shiny suicune or arceus, if you cant is it possiable to get a shiny female lopunny or shiny female gardevoir?

I could clone a Meloetta for the Deoxys. Let me know when you want to trade!

I will get on right now and i will add you you can add me as well

Ok, add my Y Friend Code Please.

ok did lol i added both

BlankMinds said:
ok did lol i added both

Alright, let me know when you're done with your trade.

whats your game name galaxy hunter?

BlankMinds said:
whats your game name galaxy hunter?

Robert

ok thanks man

do you know anyone that has a shaymin to trade?

I want the mold breaker drilbur, I can use it for breeding. I can give you a 6iv sableye calm keen eye.

Back