TCG Fakes Ghostly's Text Fakes (SM-Shadows of Alola) (SM-Sun of the Islands)

Ghostly Espurr TC

Conspeery Theracy
welcome to my thread of fakes :). here you will see cards from my sets (SM-shadows of alola) and (SM-sun of the islands) enjoi--Ghostly

Stage 1:evolves from Espurr Meowstic GX hp 190 [P]

When you play this pokemon from your hand to evolve one of your pokemon, you may put 2 damage counters on each of you opponents pokemon

[C][C] Psychic 30+
Does 30 damage plus 10 more for each damage counter on you opponents active pokemon

[C][C] Psywave GX
Does 80 damage to each of your opponents pokemon (can't use more than one GX move per game)

Weakness:[P] x2 Resistance Retreat Cost [C] If a Pokemon GX is knocked out your opponent takes 2 prize cards

Let me know what you think

heres the first card from shadows of alola :)

Stage 1: evolves from Espurr Meowstic GX hp190 [P]

Ability: Ear Spread
Once during your turn, before your attack, you may put 2 damage counters on each of you opponents pokemon

[C][C] Psychic 30+
Does 30 damage plus 10 more for each damage counter on you opponents active pokemon

[C][C] Psywave GX
Does 80 damage to each of your opponents pokemon (can't use more than one GX move per game)

Weakness:[P] x2 Resistance Retreat Cost [C] If a Pokemon GX is knocked out your opponent takes 2 prize cards

Let me know what you think
Nice card! I do think the ability is way too overpowered. Maybe make it say: "When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve one of your Pokemon, you may put 2 damage counters on each of your opponents Pokemon."

Might still be too OP, but it cools it down. Other than that, nice card!

heres the first card from sun of the islands :)

Basic Volcanion GX hp 210 [R]

Ability: Steam Power
Once during your turn, before your attack, you may attach a basic [R] energy from you discard pile to one of your pokemon

[R][R][C][C] Heat blaze 180
This pokemon cant attack next turn

[R] Power Heater GX 60
attach 2 basic [R] energy from your discard to 2 of your benched pokemon (can't use more than 1 GX move per game)

Weakness: [W] x2 Resistance Retreat Cost [C][C][C] If a Pokemon GX is knocked out your opponent takes 2 prize cards

Let me know what you guys think

Stage 2 Scoliopede GX hp 220 [P]

[P][C]. Poison Up
Your opponents active Pokemon is now poisoned. Put 3 damage counters instead of 1 in between turns.

[P][C][C]. Venoshock 90+
If your opponents active Pokemon is poisoned, this attack does 60 more damage.

[P][C][C]. Dripping Poison GX 180
Both active Pokemon can't attack next turn. (You can only use 1 GX move per game)

Weakness: [P] x2
Resistance
Retreat Cost [C][C]

If a Pokemon GX is knocked out take 2 prize cards

Stage 1 Alolan Dugtrio GX hp 180 [M]

Ability: Hair Power.
Once during your turn, before your attack, you may search your deck for a card, reveal it and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck after

[M]. Earthquake. 40x
Discard as many [M] energy from your Pokemon as you want. This attack does 40 damage for each [M] energy discarded

[M] Head Hunt GX
Put 3 cards from your discard pile into your hand ( can't use more than one GX attack per game)

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance: [P] -20
Retreat Cost

Stage 1 Scrafty GX HP 200 [F]

[F] Rock Smash 30+
If your opponents active Pokemon is an evolution Pokemon, this attack does 90 more damage

[F][C][C] Tool Drop 30x
Does 30 damage times the number of tool cards attached to your Pokemon

[F][C][C] Hooded Strike 180
You can't use more than one GX attack per game

Weakness: [P] x2
Resistance:
Retreat Cost [C][C]

Basic Absol GX HP 190 [D]

[C][C] Mind Jack 30x

This attack does 30 damage times the number of benched Pokemon your opponent has in play

[D][D] Slash 120
This Pokemon cant use slash during your next turn

[C][C] Impending Doom GX
Discard all energy attached to this Pokemon. At the end of your opponents turn his or her active Pokemon is knocked out. (Cant use more than 1 GX move in a game)

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance: [P] -20
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

Back