• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Ghost World (Chandelure/Vanilluxe)

Tsukeo

Skitty is so cute! <3
4 / 2 / 3 / 1 Chandelure (BWP/ND/NV/ND)
1 / 0 / 1 Vanilluxe (ND/ND/ND)
2 / 2 Volcarona
1 Darkrai EX
(17)

3 Rocky Helmet
4 Rare Candy
2 Tool Scrapper
1 Switch
2 Super Rod
2 PlusPower
4 Energy Retrival
2 Giant Cape
4 N
3 Juniper
2 Ultra Ball
(29)

4 Blend Energy GRPD
10 Fire Energy
(14)

Yeah - main strategy is to get up Chandelure and get a burn and 80 damage, then Volcarona will make burn to 40 damage each other turn (if we say the coin flip is 50/50), and Ninetales to finish them all of, and as an additional draw-source, the extra Chandelure is for it's ability to spread damage, and for it's second attack in the worst scenarios. Vanillux for extra switching between the two Chandelure's for additional damage, and Darkrai for free retreat.

Comments?

spiritomb

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Ghost World (Chandelure/Volcarona)

Why is eviolite in a deck full of evolutions? And you have giant cape labeled twice. What ninetails is that? There's no ninetails that draws in standard right now.

Tsukeo

Skitty is so cute! <3

I meant the one what will - upon evolution - let you search for any card. ~
Eviolite is just a "safe"-card, if I were to be unlucky and don't get any evolutions fast enough.

Mora

Don't Panic

GoldenDP said:
I meant the one what will - upon evolution - let you search for any card. ~
Eviolite is just a "safe"-card, if I were to be unlucky and don't get any evolutions fast enough.

?? Sounds like Roserade. The only Ninetales in format is this one:

http://pokebeach.com/scans/dragons-exalted/thumbnails/19-ninetales.gif

That Ninetales wouldn't fit too well in your deck, so I think I,would take Ninetales out and thicken your Chandelure line. 4-2-4 sounds more consistent. You also need more Supporters; put in 2 Bianca and swap the Eviolite for a fourth N. If you have brtter consistency, you won't have to worry about being "safe". Since you don't have to pick up the Ninetales anymore, the SSU can go as well. I'd say 3 Juniper in its place would give you 9 Supporters which is a good start. One final thing, Super Rod over Revive because you will be needing to get back entire Pokemon lines from the discard, not just the Basics. Hope this helps!

Tsukeo

Skitty is so cute! <3

Mora said:
?? Sounds like Roserade. The only Ninetales in format is this one:

http://pokebeach.com/scans/dragons-exalted/thumbnails/19-ninetales.gif

That Ninetales wouldn't fit too well in your deck, so I think I,would take Ninetales out and thicken your Chandelure line. 4-2-4 sounds more consistent. You also need more Supporters; put in 2 Bianca and swap the Eviolite for a fourth N. If you have brtter consistency, you won't have to worry about being "safe". Since you don't have to pick up the Ninetales anymore, the SSU can go as well. I'd say 3 Juniper in its place would give you 9 Supporters which is a good start. One final thing, Super Rod over Revive because you will be needing to get back entire Pokemon lines from the discard, not just the Basics. Hope this helps!

Oh yeah. I think I mixed Ninetales and Roserade, then. xD
I will consider your .. uhm.. consideration. :D

ashtavakra

Overlord

GoldenDP said:
4 / 2 / 3 / 1 Chandelure (BWP/ND/NV/ND)
2 / 2 Volcarona (DEX)
(14)

3 Rocky Helmet
4 Rare Candy
2 Tool Scrapper
3 Switch
2 Super Rod
2 PlusPower
4 Energy Retrival
2 Giant Cape
4 N
3 Juniper
2 Ultra Ball
(31)

4 Blend Energy GRPD
9 Fire Energy
(13)

Yeah - main strategy is to get up Chandelure and get a burn and 80 damage, then Volcarona will make burn to 40 damage each other turn (if we say the coin flip is 50/50), and Ninetales to finish them all of, and as an additional draw-source, the extra Chandelure is for it's ability to spread damage, and for it's second attack in the worst scenarios.

Comments? (Still have 2 spaces left, suggestions?)

I say drop the volcarona line. put in a 2-2-2 line of vaniluxe (slipper slopes).
distribution of 120 a turn.

throw in a darkrai or 2 also for free retreats and late game sweep.. what to take out, is up to you.