PTCGO Getting tradable packs

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Hi everyone!

I was wondering what is the best way to obtain tradable packs in TCGO. By playing tournaments?
I've read in the official Pokemon TCG forum that a user has a legal trick to obtain ~10 tradable packs per day, but didn't say how. Another one said that he gets several packages spending only 10 minutes per day in the market.
Can anyone give me an advise about what are the best ways to get tradable packs?

Thanks in advance.

Otaku

The wise fool?
1) The best way to get tradeable packs is to obtain Remeption Codes/Code Cards. Of course, this way is usually not free. ;)

2) The best way to get treadeable packs without paying still requires you have something worth trading to start. Learn how to make good trades, then play the trading game. Unfortunately, this requires not only patience but being skilled at trading.

3) The best way to gain packs for free without being a skilled trader is to grind them out via tournaments.

Oh, and someone talking about a "legal trick" is lying (including exaggeration) or has found an exploit that will be patched away as soon as the Devs notice it.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Hmm.. I don't consider myself a good trader so the tournaments are the only free option I have. Well, if I think of it, it isn't a bad option, tournament tickets are very easy to get. I just need an entire free hour to dedicate to the tournament, that's the most difficult part :p.

Thanks!