XY Get the Eon Ticket via StreetPass!

I like that GameFreak is trying something new, here. With how this Eon Ticket distribution works, each player who has received the Eon Ticket can distribute it to other players, even if the initial event is already over.

Me, I started playing Alpha Sapphire after returning home for winter break. My neighbor, also a college student, also returned for break, and he obtained the Eon Ticket. Now both me and my brother have them, too. I was actually expecting to wait much longer to obtain one. It looks like the Eon Ticket is spreading around pretty well.

Back when the Eon Ticket was first distributed for Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, I had actually attended a Toys R Us event miles away from home to obtain an Eon Ticket card which could be scanned with an e-reader. The process of obtaining an Eon Ticket from the card required a copy of Ruby or Sapphire, two GBA systems, a link cable, an e-reader accessory (which not many people bought), and the card itself (which was probably the most difficult to obtain component to the process). Otherwise, a player could get an Eon Ticket by mixing records with a player who got an Eon Ticket from the card method, but only with a certain link cable configuration.

Compared to the Ruby/Sapphire days, it's much easier to obtain and spread an Eon Ticket in ORAS. Much easier.

Does anyone else who has the Eon Ticket keep tabs on how many times they've street passed someone with ORAS? I was up near the border recently, and spread it to players here and from Canada. It was like being Secret Santa seeing a kid holding her DS with wide eyes, head swiveling around trying to figure out who it was.

Sorry if this is a stupid question....So you do have to walk by someone locally who has it? The people you "pass" that are in another country during game play can't give it to you?

ilovecommas said:
Sorry if this is a stupid question....So you do have to walk by someone locally who has it? The people you "pass" that are in another country during game play can't give it to you?

Pass as in through PSS right? I don't think so.

Klonoahedgehog said:
ilovecommas said:

Pass as in through PSS right? I don't think so.

Thank you, I figured it out. It is local, not through PSS. I actually got an Eon ticket today from the first person I passed by. I just drove around some fast food restaurants and got it. I was really surprised it didn't take longer.

The-Kaiser said:
How far in my games do i have to be to get it?
You have to receive the PokéNav upgrade from Mr. Stone.
That's after the first gym and retrieving the stolen parts.

I finally got the Eon Ticket in Southern California. First day I remembered to take my 3DS for StreetPass, I received it xP Does most of everyone have it by now?

CuriousCleffa said:
I finally got the Eon Ticket in Southern California. First day I remembered to take my 3DS for StreetPass, I received it xP Does most of everyone have it by now?

I've had the Eon ticket for about a month nao.
I live in Northwest Florida.

Eon Ticket code will be available for NA (and hopefully other countries) on the Pokémon site starting Friday and ending Monday March 2.

Yeah I saw this last night. Too bad I don't have OR/AS yet sadly. If anyone gets extra codes send them to me via PM this way I will get it when I do get the game(s).:) Thanks guys.:)

Good news everyone! According to Pokemon's Facebook page they are giving away a code for the Eon Ticket.

Didn't get the Eon Ticket yet? Your chance is coming up! Visit our site from Friday, February 27 to Monday, March 2, 2015, to get a code for your Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game! http://bit.ly/1LvNkWz

Since nobody answered me on the other thread...

Do we have to redeem the code in that time period too or can we redeem it later?

Metalizard said:
Since nobody answered me on the other thread...

Do we have to redeem the code in that time period too or can we redeem it later?

According to pokemon.com it has to be entered "Between Friday, February 27, and Monday, March 2", or at least that is how they make it sound.

Eon Ticket code for those with European DS:

POKEMON380381
Only good for this weekend.

LLR said:
Eon Ticket code for those with European DS:

POKEMON380381
Only good for this weekend.
The US one appears to be "2015LATIOSLATIAS"

same redeemably dates apply, of course..

Streetpass Week starts today.
I think it's closer to 10 days than 1 week.

This is another time where you might have an easier time getting the Eon Ticket.

Make sure you have put your DS to sleep with your ORAS game on.
Then take your DS everywhere.

LLR said:

This is another time where you might have an easier time getting the Eon Ticket.

I think you can street pass people without the ORAS games on/in your system as long as you have street pass turned on for them under your DS settings. I still get notifications that I pass people for X/Y and ORAS without either of those games in/on. So I would think and hope I'm still passing along the Eon Ticket :)

ilovecommas said:
LLR said:

I think you can street pass people without the ORAS games on/in your system as long as you have street pass turned on for them under your DS settings. I still get notifications that I pass people for X/Y and ORAS without either of those games in/on. So I would think and hope I'm still passing along the Eon Ticket :)

I'm going by when I Streetpassed the Eon Ticket between my 2 DSs.
I unexpectedly got the Eon Ticket.
I couldn't get the other DS to see it/get it until I had
1. Talked to Mr. Stone in the game.
2. Had an OR in one DS and AS in the other (it could be 2 OR or any combo)
3. Put them to sleep in the ORAS game.

This was based on my personal experience. I could easily have missed something.
But I tried several times to pass the Eon Ticket without success.

Back