• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gengar-vileplume seniors BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thraenuios

Aspiring Trainer
i think this deck could be very good and i plan to play it .. so hereste decklist, :

Pokémon
[3] Gastly : SF-62
[2] Haunter : SF-40,AR-42
[3] Gengar : SF-18
[1] Gengar Lv.X : AR-97
[2] Oddish : LA-112
[2] Gloom : LA-97
[2] Vileplume : UD-24
[3] Smeargle : UD-8
[2] Spiritomb : AR-32
[2] Uxie : LA-43
[2] Crobat G : PL-47
[1] Azelf : LA-19
[1] Unown Q : MD-49

[4] Bebe's Search : MT-109
[2] Broken Time-Space : PL-104
[3] Cynthia's Feelings : LA-131
[1] Expert Belt : AR-87
[2] Looker's Investigation : PL-109
[1] Luxury Ball : SF-86
[1] Palmer's Contribution : SV-139
[3] Pokemon Collector : GS-97
[1] Pokemon Communication : GS-98
[3] Rare Candy : UL-82
[2] Warp Point : MD-88

[2] Call Energy : MD-92
[7] Psychic Energy : GS-119
[2] Warp Energy : SF-95

26+23+11=60

Some words about the deck , smeargle is with spiritomb a perfekt starter you use the power switch with a warp energy or Q or an energy and then darkess grace , or pitch dark .
Strategy is simple just quickly set up vileplume and gengar and atack with shadow room or poltergeist when plume locks the trainers.
AND i dont want to hear that i cant play trainers.... that can say only a noob , cuz when my opponent KOˇs vileplume , spiritomb you can use them , at the start of the game the same...

Please constructive comments :)

Iron

Shut up, I've got a moustache.
I would rather remove the Smeargles. A starter than can get powersprayed? Well, it's power is useful, but GengPlume (or w/e it's called) is about trainer lock and getting up Vileplume and Gengar, two stage 2 pokémons requires much effort to get the setup. Therefore, I think maxing out your Spiritomb line would not only start the trainer-lock earlier (for preventing machamp donk for example. If you get Spiritomb out fast you prevent your opponent from using Rare Candies and get a fast setup.), you would also get out Vileplume and Gengar faster.

And you could put an extra Gastly in if you want to, it can trainer-lock too. It's what the deck is all about you know. If you let your opponent use trainers at the beginning, then it's done. It is in the start of a match people often waste trainers to get a fast setup.

Thraenuios

Aspiring Trainer
Iron said:
I would rather remove the Smeargles. A starter than can get powersprayed? Well, it's power is useful, but GengPlume (or w/e it's called) is about trainer lock and getting up Vileplume and Gengar, two stage 2 pokémons requires much effort to get the setup. Therefore, I think maxing out your Spiritomb line would not only start the trainer-lock earlier (for preventing machamp donk for example. If you get Spiritomb out fast you prevent your opponent from using Rare Candies and get a fast setup.), you would also get out Vileplume and Gengar faster.

And you could put an extra Gastly in if you want to, it can trainer-lock too. It's what the deck is all about you know. If you let your opponent use trainers at the beginning, then it's done. It is in the start of a match people often waste trainers to get a fast setup.

THX i know that you dont like smeargle but its realy good and the chances that my opponent will have power spray at the first turn ? yeah it can happen but the chances are low .

Status
Not open for further replies.