• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gengar Damage Lock (MD-On) Seniors Cities

Bulbasaur I Confuse You!

Dark Horse
Hi guys,
'This is 'Bulbasaur I Confuse You!' I've been thinking about this deck and I was wondering what could be changed.

Pokemon:22
4-2-3-1 Gengar (Stormfront Gastly, Triumphant Haunter and Gengar Prime, and Lv.x)
2 Lunatone SV
2 Solrock TP
2-1 Uxie LA
1-0-1 Metagross SV
1 Azelf LA
2 Spiritomb AR

T/S/S: 28
3 Seeker
3 Pokedex HANDY910is
3 Rare Candy
2 Miasma Valley
1 Luxury Ball
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Bebe's Search
2 Broken Time-Space
3 VS Seeker
1 Professors Oak's New Theory
1 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Warp Point

Energy: 10
8 Psychic
2 Rescue

Strategy:
Get a Gengar Prime out ASAP and use Lunatone and Solrock to stop them from removing damage. Metagross lowers their HP making the opponent's Pokemon easier to knock out. Use Gengar Lv.x to do the main damage.

Any Constructive Criticism would be great.
Thanks in advance,
Sam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i say take out the PONT, Cynthia's Feelings, and the 2 Miasma Valley to put in 2 more Spiritomb and 2 Unown Q to help you keep the lock going.
Spiritomb is good against SP they can't use the TGI.

I agree theat the Pokedex aren't great in this deck. I do find the Seekers very good at healing Gengars and forcing them to pick up a benced Pokemon.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Back