• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gengar came to bring the Compound Pain (Autumn BR, Masters)

El Radar

AKA Le Radar
Hello peeps,

I ran this deck at a BR already, but I am looking to improve it as I may run it at another BR. Any ideas are greatly appreciated :D

Pokemon:
4x Gastly SF
3x Haunter SF
2x Gengar AR
1x Gengar SF
1x Gengar Lv. X
2x Voltorb SF #80
2x Electrode SF #36
3x Spiritomb AR
1x Spiritomb LA
1x Unown Q MD
2x Uxie LA
1x Azelf LA
1x Mewtwo MD
1x Mewtwo Lv. X

T/S/S:
3x PONT
3x Pokemon Collector
2x Bebe's Search
1x Palmer's Contribution
1x Judge
1x Cynthia's Feelings
2x Pokemon Communication
2x Expert Belt
2x Rare Candy
2x BTS
1x Luxury Ball
1x Premier Ball

Energy
9x Psychic Energy
3x Lightning Energy
2x Warp Energy

Strategy: Spiritomb start (AR :p), load up the CurseGars, shadow skip to Electrode, which would ideally Radiance spread whenever it's active. Late game sweep with Compound Pain for tons of spread. It is also possible to go straight CurseGar against SP or sniping decks.

You might have trouble retreating in this deck i would take out judge and two broken time space for three more unkown q.

4 Unown Q is the worst suggestion I've ever seen. 1 Unown Q and 2 Warps are fine. >_> I would still probably take out another Electric for a Psychic. 3 Electric still seems like too many because I never see you attack with Electrode haha.

dmaster out.

@dmaster that's true haha I rarely get to use it for Radiance, let alone trigger the attack.

0.0 Wut. 4 Q's? I fear getting donk by having just one in the deck. Sorry, but this is a bad idea. The entire deck has retreat cost of 2 or lower per pokemon, my main lines have free retreat.

Back