• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Genesect-EX/Virizion-EX

archangeljuicy

Aspiring Trainer
FREE SPACE-2

Pokemon 10
  • 3 Virizion-ex
  • 3 Genesect-ex
  • 2 Shaymin-ex
  • 2 Bouffalant
Trainers 35
  • 3 Juniper
  • 3 N
  • 3 Skyla
  • 3 Cheren
  • 2 Shadow Triad
  • 1 Colress
  • 4 Catcher
  • 3 HTL
  • 3 Switch
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Tool Scrapper
  • 2 Silver Bangle
  • 2 Sky Arrow Bridge OR 1-1 Sky Arrow Bridge & Virbank
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 1 G-Scope Ace Spec
Energy 13
  • 10 Grass
  • 3 Plasma

Strategy
To start off is to use Virizion-EX to power up Genesect-EX and my other attackers. As quick as possible get Genesect as quick as possible to attack with G-Scope so I can hit hard for for 100 damage and then snipe for 120. This way if done right I could get 3 kills in 1 turn. Shaymin-EX is for late game attacking and Bouffalant is for Victini-EX and Safeguard Sigilyph & Suicune with Silver Bangle for 150 damage and with a laser and Virbank in play an kill I an EX. Switch is for if my sky arrow bridge is gone it I have a nonchalant out at a time I don't want him in the active. Shadow triad is there to get back the G-Scope if scrapped away. My other supporters are my draw power.lasers are there for that extra 10 or 30 damage when needed.

[private]Edited heavily so it is formatted correctly and at least has decent S/G.~KA[/private]

Back