• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Gardevoir GX / Alolan Ninetales GX Deck

Sylveonix

I have a Fairy Type addiction.
Pokemon:
2 Alolan Ninetales GX
2 Alolan Vulpix SM2
1 Ditto Prism Star
3 Gardevoir SM7
2 Gardevoir GX
1 Kirlia SM7b
4 Ralts SM7b
2 Tapu Lele GX

Trainer (30):
2 Diantha
3 Sightseer
3 Guzma
3 N
2 Lillie
1 Rescue Stretcher
3 Choice Band
3 Rare Candy
1 Field Blower
4 Ultra Ball
4 Nest Ball

Energy:
3 Double Colorless Energy
1 Super Boost Energy
9 Fairy Energy

I'd really like to add the Swampert (Power Draw ability) evolution line, but I don't know what cards to scrap. Anyone have any ideas?

What format is this in, because it looks like it could pass for standard if you took out the N. Also, I think the majority of your swampert line would be from cutting at least two gardevoirs, and for that cut I would recommend the non-GX ones. Then, you would probably cut the Ditto Ps and the kirlia, and go for the last rare candy. Those and the N should be enough.

Hi John InCENAroar,
I don't honestly know, but what you said does make sense. I don't know if I should cut the non GX Gardevoirs because they do pack the most power, however maybe I can take one of them out? Thanks for your feedback. ^^

Back