1. When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Gardevoir GX / Alolan Ninetales GX Deck

Discussion in 'PTCG Deck Garage' started by Sylveonix, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Sylveonix I have a Fairy Type addiction.
    Sylveonix

Pokemon:
    2 Alolan Ninetales GX
    2 Alolan Vulpix SM2
    1 Ditto Prism Star
    3 Gardevoir SM7
    2 Gardevoir GX
    1 Kirlia SM7b
    4 Ralts SM7b
    2 Tapu Lele GX

Trainer (30):
    2 Diantha
    3 Sightseer
    3 Guzma
    3 N
    2 Lillie
    1 Rescue Stretcher
    3 Choice Band
    3 Rare Candy
    1 Field Blower
    4 Ultra Ball
    4 Nest Ball

Energy:
    3 Double Colorless Energy
    1 Super Boost Energy
    9 Fairy Energy

I'd really like to add the Swampert (Power Draw ability) evolution line, but I don't know what cards to scrap. Anyone have any ideas?

2. John InCENAroar Hunting Shiny Terrakion, Apostle of Pickle Brick
    John InCENAroar

What format is this in, because it looks like it could pass for standard if you took out the N. Also, I think the majority of your swampert line would be from cutting at least two gardevoirs, and for that cut I would recommend the non-GX ones. Then, you would probably cut the Ditto Ps and the kirlia, and go for the last rare candy. Those and the N should be enough.

3. Sylveonix I have a Fairy Type addiction.
    Sylveonix

Hi John InCENAroar,
    I don't honestly know, but what you said does make sense. I don't know if I should cut the non GX Gardevoirs because they do pack the most power, however maybe I can take one of them out? Thanks for your feedback. ^^

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?