• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Gardevoir/Giratina

Bournopolis

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
* 2 Giratina-EX AOR 57
* 3 Gardevoir-EX GEN 130
* 2 M Gardevoir-EX GEN 131
* 4 Xerneas XY 96
* 1 M Gardevoir-EX STS 112
* 1 Hoopa-EX PR-XY XY71

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 2 N FAC 105
* 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 2 Super Rod BKT 149
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 3 Gardevoir Spirit Link PRC 130
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 2 Fairy Garden XY 117
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 1 Lysandre FLF 104
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Professor Sycamore XY 122
* 3 Trainers' Mail AOR 100

##Energy - 12

* 8 Fairy Energy Energy 9
* 4 Double Dragon Energy ROS 97

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Strategy: Start with xerneas, using geomancy and max elixer start powering up gardevoir so and Giratina. Set up by using hoopa and shaymin the main attacker is the generations gardevoir I feel that brilliant arrow scales extremely well. The steam siege gardevoir is a good tech for quick attack and M Mewtwo. It is slow, but once set up you are one shooting everything under the sun.

Would appreciate any feed back to improve this deck! I did take this to a league challenge this weekend and got second place again. Well thanks and good luck guys!

tystuff1

Aspiring Trainer
I worked in a Mega Turbo (otherwise, you have no accel for Mega Gard). and a couple of Energy Switches.
maybe you can try 1 Xerneas Break. I found x4 Xerneas too much.
I haven't tested out the Giratina variant as much though.