• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Garchomp SV (Master, BR)

MoMo 20 20

Team MEAN LOOK!
Pokemon: 24
4-3-4 Garchomp SV
2-1 Uxie LA
1-1 Umbreon
4 Spiritomb AR
1 Unown Q
1 ambipom g

Trainer/Supporter: 24
4 Bebe's search
3 Pokemon collector
4 Professor Oaks new theory
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Rare Candy
3 Energy Exchangers
2 Broken Time Space
2 Warp point
2 Expert Belt
1 Luxury ball

Energy:12
3 Call
4 DCE
4 Dark

Strategy:
use Garchomp for low energy decks. umbreon is a tech against gengar and other decks that use poke powers and poke bodys. all my testing so far is good...but im always welcoming suggestions :D

Very good deck, MoMo.
Do you think Garchomp LvX is really needed? In my opinion it isn't. You play in fact only 4 basic energies. Take out him for a Spiritomb, for more good starts. And maybe take out also a Call Energy for an Ambipom G, against Garchomp C the match is very difficult. So:
- 1 Garchomp LV X
- 1 Call Energy
+ 1 Spiritomb
+ 1 Ambipom G

I like the ERL-Manectric sinergy, but sincerely not here. Imho they only hurt your consistency. Tell me what do you think about what I just say.

Thanks! yeah the garchomp x i have found...can be useful at times. i have found my self using it when i draw it..other than i dont ever search for it. and as for the ambipon g and spiritomb. ihave to try those out! i originally had a 4th tomb, but opt to take it out for my drifblim line. As for manectric and ERL. they are more of late game...when i build up a garchomp i start building ERL for my final sweep! what would you suggest instead manectric and ERL?

Something like more 2 Ponts, a fourth Bebe's, a 3rd BTS and a 3rd Collector. So, take out a Communication and add a Gible.
- 2-2 Manectric
- 1-1 ERL
- 1 Pokemon Communication
+ 2 PONTs
+ 1 Bebe's
+ 1 BTS
+ 1 Collector
+ 1 Gible
+ 1 Energy Exchanger (so you attack faster)

Bye!

Wait a second mewtwo wins aginst darkri because mewtwo hase psybarior lol hmmm any ways what driblim do you use and like bloba say's you should get garchomp x and take out one spirittomb and my sugestion is take out both expert belt and put in battle tower this great with garchomp x.

Now your list looks perfect. Use isntead of lighting psychic energies, for Drifblim.
And maybe take out a Candy for another PONT, you often evolve fast with Spiritomb and against a Trainer/Sableye lock deck you often need to refresh your hand.
- 1 Candy
+ 1 PONT
;)

so far im 5-1 vs a luxchomp and 1-1 with viletomb...those loses were due to lack of drawing a supporter fast enough to set up :/ other than that i slow down them down enough to set up!

Isn't Grachomp SV supposed to be a fast set-up deck? His attacks suggest that.

I think maxing out Rare Candy and adding one more BTS...and NOT using spiritomb!

Spiritomb is great against SableLock. I played this deck without Spiritomb at Spring's BRs, and I lose because two of my Gible were knocked out by Honchkrow G with Crobat G.

Back