Help Garchomp/Giratina Tag Team??

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
I’ve heard possibilities of a Giratina / garchomp deck for 2020 season. Is this a possibility, and if so, what cards are necessary?

Giratina/Garchomp shines in Malamar-based builds with Viridian Forest. You'll need to find Fighting Energy, and the synergy that already exists with Malamar and Viridian makes it a perfect fit within that deck.

From all my testing, I've used Tinachomp the most because of it's versatility. IMO the best build in Giratina+Spell Tags. The spell tags allows you to spread the damage where necessary. Giratina+Spell Tags is already a huge threat on it's own because it can recycle itself and 2HKO the metagame. Without acerola, guzma, healing options, A-muk. Giratina should be MVP of the next metagame.

From all my testing, I've used Tinachomp the most because of it's versatility. IMO the best build in Giratina+Spell Tags. The spell tags allows you to spread the damage where necessary. Giratina+Spell Tags is already a huge threat on it's own because it can recycle itself and 2HKO the metagame. Without acerola, guzma, healing options, A-muk. Giratina should be MVP of the next metagame.
True. Do you have a good list?

WIP

2 (Giratina Garchomp)
1 Marshadow Machamp
* 3 Jirachi TEU 99
* 2 Giratina LOT
* 4 Inkay FLI 50
* 4 Malamar FLI 51
1 Dedenne GX
##Trainer Cards

* 4 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
* 2 Viridian Forest TEU 156
* 2 Switch CES 147
* 4 Pokemon Communication
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Escape Board UPR 122
* 4 Custom Catcher
* 2 Cherish Ball
* 4 Lillie UPR 125
1 Tag Switch
4 Spell Tag
1 Reset Stamp
##Energy - 11

* 3 Fighting Energy 17
* 7 Psychic Energy 14

Nothing too special at the moment. I'm playing Marshadow Machamp because alot of people at my league are playing Pikarom. That+Tag Switch can taken out. A lower count of switch because you aren't as reliant on switch like last metagame and you're not discarding energy like U-Necrozma. This is just a shell that you can change around. Simple plan, attack with Giratina and use Giratina + Garchomp to sweep mid-late game. So far i've been loving this list and want to take it going foward

EDIT: Now that I think about it. I'm going to take out the tag switch and replace it with mew. No one has tried out the new Naganadel GX beast box in my league but you definitely want to keep yourself safe from bench snipe. My friend mentioned that beast box can do the new Checkmate Zoroak deck that won NAIC. So mew would be very useful against that vs situations where Tag Switch comes into play

Last edited:
Back