• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Garchomp / Garbodor / Medicham

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejorange

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon:
  • 3 Gible BKP
  • 1 Gabite BKP
  • 3 Garchomp BKP
  • 2 Hawlucha FFI
  • 3 Meditite PRC
  • 3 Medicham PRC
  • 3 Trubbish BKP
  • 2 Garbodor BKP
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 Professor Birch's Observations
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 3 Korrina
  • 2 Focus Sash
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 3 Fighting Stadium
  • 1 Eco Arm
  • 2 Rare Candy
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Sacred Ash
  • 4 VS Seeker
Energy:
  • 4 Strong Energy
  • 4 Fighting Energy
Strategy:

I've been looking at the Breakpoint scans and I saw an almost-reprint of Garbodor from Dragons Exalted, the one with ability lock. Looking at cheap cards that could go well with it, I came up with this. Medicham is main attacker for small things and Garchomp is energy recycle and/or main attacker against large EX's. I haven't tested it yet, and the list looks a bit clunky, but I think this has potential. Anyone have suggestions as of how this could get better/more consistent?

LightningCloud224

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon:
  • 3 Gible BKP
  • 1 Gabite BKP
  • 3 Garchomp BKP
  • 2 Hawlucha FFI
  • 3 Meditite PRC
  • 3 Medicham PRC
  • 3 Trubbish BKP
  • 2 Garbodor BKP
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 Professor Birch's Observations
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 3 Korrina
  • 2 Focus Sash
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 3 Fighting Stadium
  • 1 Eco Arm
  • 2 Rare Candy
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Sacred Ash
  • 4 VS Seeker
Energy:
  • 4 Strong Energy
  • 4 Fighting Energy
Strategy:

I've been looking at the Breakpoint scans and I saw an almost-reprint of Garbodor from Dragons Exalted, the one with ability lock. Looking at cheap cards that could go well with it, I came up with this. Medicham is main attacker for small things and Garchomp is energy recycle and/or main attacker against large EX's. I haven't tested it yet, and the list looks a bit clunky, but I think this has potential. Anyone have suggestions as of how this could get better/more consistent?
I have been working on my own list with the same pokemon core. Battle compressor would speed up the engine a lot. This decklist does not run enough energy. I'd say a minimum of 11, like the yveltal oblivion wing engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.