• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Garb/Drampa

OrangeJuice1000

Moon is better than sun.
Pokemon (15)
------------
4x Trubbish (BKP)
3x Garbodor (GRI)
1x Garbodor (BKP)
3x Drampa GX (GRI)
3x Tapu Lele GX (GRI)
1x Tapu Fini GX (BUS)

Trainers (33)
-----------
4x Ulltra Ball
4x Prof. Sycamore
4x N
4x Float Stone
2x Rescue Stretcher
2x Field Blower
2x Enhanced Hammer
3x Choice Band
2x Acerola
1x Prof. Kukui
1x Guzma
1x Skyla
1x Sophocles
1x Plumeria
1x Gladion

Energy (12)
---------
4x Psychic Energy
4x DCE
4x Rainbow Energy

Last edited:
Nice list.

My only change would be adding a 3rd Drampa GX because it can be great early game and I would probably take out the super rod because 2 rescue stretcher is enough recovery for this deck.

Hope i helped.

have you done play testing vs zoroark/lycanrock & buzz/lycanrock? I would be interested in how those matches went.

I played this deck since it was a concept, so take my suggestions to heart.
-1 Garbodor GRI(You absolutely need 2 Garbotoxin)
-1 Drampa-GX(2 is fine, and weakness to fighting sucks)
-1 Fini(You GX, then it's a waste of space. Big Wheel is better half the time anyway)
-1 Sophacles
-1 Gladion
-1 Skyla
-1 Kukui
-1 Plumeria(all these cards are bad without VS Seeker)
-2 Enhanced Hammer(you'll see why)
-1 Acerola
+1 Garbodor BKP
+1 Buzzwole-GX(perfect rainbow attacker, and OHKOs Zorua, which is important because Zoroark/Lycanroc is an autoloss without it)
+1 Espeon-EX(with a Choice Band, it OHKOs Buzzhole with Psyshock. And between Miraculous Shine, Garbotoxin and Po Town, devolving for KOs after a couple Jet Punches or after your opponent Rare Candy's puts them in a really bad spot)
+1 Jirachi XY67(This card freakin' saved so many of my games in Memphis. If you play this against Zoroark, it improves that matchup immensely, it ditches Decidueye's DCEs, and with Garbotoxin, the only way past Jirachi is with Guzma, which means they can't take a KO on Jirachi, which puts them in danger again if they have more Special Energy in play)
+3 Po Town(100% absolutely necessary. It brings Zoroark, Lycanroc, Silvally, Gardy[with a Buzzwole and/or 1-2 manual evolution], Decidueye[with a single Jet Punch] all down into KO range for Drampa while also acting as an enabler for Berserk. It's a staple in this deck)
+1 Brigette(This is just needed)
+3 Guzma(You want 4 in this deck. Because you can't wonder Tag under Ability lock, 4 is better for consistency, and for late game KOs.
You should also drop something for a 4th Choice Band, since you ALWAYS want to be hitting for 180 with Drampa. It's also required for the Espeon thing I mentioned, and it only makes you Trashalanches stronger.

Back