BW/BW2 Gamestop Early Opening

TheGuy

Member since '09
Even though we aren't getting any preorder gifts, (unless somehow they surprise us tomorrow), I just found that Gamestop will be opening early tomorrow. There are midnight openings and 9am openings. :D

I'm glad that my store has a 9am opening, sadly though, there are no midnight openings near me.

For Midnight Openings
For 9am Openings

8:45 at the latest for me. There was nobody in line for HGSS, and only 4 people behind me when I walked in. A midnight opening would be great, but I don't have any near me, nor would I be allowed to go to one.

My town has 3 GameStops in it. Unfortunately, I live in the only city in the US where stores aren't allowed to open on Sundays...Paramus, NJ...good thing I already have White.

Hm... I hadn't heard of any 9 a.m. openings, so I'll have to call the GameStop near me and see if they're opening early. With my luck, they'll still be opening at 11 a.m. The GameStops near me aren't doing the midnight release, either. They did one for Super Smash Brothers Brawl, but for some reason Black and White aren't good enough to warrant a midnight release.

Where I live, there are never people waiting in line or anything when a new Pokémon game comes out. The closest I've ever seen to a line is a group of three kids who came in after me when Platinum came out.

I'll be going sometime after 9. I called to make sure they open at that time and they do, so woot. I want to have a super early start to B/W.

dmaster out.

hopefully mine opens at midnight...i have somthing to do from 9 to maybe around 2....I DONT WANT THEM TO SELL OUT....i hope that my preorder will still be there.

^*sigh*....9am opening oh well. ill just get it as soon as im done...actually i dont have to be there till 9:15 so if i can get it at 9 i should be good...hope there is no line...sorry just typing out loud lol

There's one opening at 12:00pm in Canoga.Thank goodness....that's right next to me.

i didn't pre order mines but the one near me opens at 9am. i hope it's like it was when HG|SS came out it wasn't a lot of people there in the morning :).

the store near me has an early opening for 9, i'm going to have to buy a DS, as well. hopefully they surprise me with something free, lol.

Ohh goodness. Hopefully my parents will let me go early. I have the fourty five dollars (USD) that I've been keeping in a shiny purple wallet since christmas. (Don't judge me, girls can carry little shiny wallets with monkeys on them!)

I am dang excited for this.
Can't wait to get my Pokemon Black, yet I have no idea if I have a early opening Gamestop.
I have a feeling that this forum will be very inactive later today.

I just checked and my gamestop is opening up a 9am. When I called just now there was a lot of noise in the background so i'm expecting there packed...

Back