Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
As we posted a few weeks ago, Gamestop will be giving out a Duraludon promo starting August 27th! This is to celebrate the release of Evolving Skies. You can get the promo when purchasing $15 of Pokemon TCG merchandise.

Duraludon-Gamestop-Promo-223x300.jpg

Duraludon-Gamestop-Promo-Back-167x300.jpg

It’s of course a reprint with a Gamestop stamp. While the original SWSH promo was printed on galaxy holofoil paper, this one is printed on regular holofoil paper. The color of the Gamestop logo has also changed from black to red for this release.
This is yet another Gigantamax-capable Pokemon of receiving a promo card at Gamestop. Before Duraludon we had...

Continue reading...

zeph

Oddish Enthusiast
This looks like the gen 6/7 holo pattern. Weird thing to randomly bring back like this.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
ugh, GS... the company says that they have been doing the promos... all the stores i go to say they dont, and dont sell pokemon anymore other than preorder sales.
Yeah, they're going to need to actually have product other than that board game before bothering with promos. They're basically impossible to get.

Jody Mitoma

Aspiring Trainer
Canadian here. So EBGames actually changed the name of their stores to GameStop literally just a few days ago. Kind of interesting news. Glad to see it, personally. Never liked the EBGames name. I wonder if these will be the final EB Games stamped cards available in Canada then. I thought the Flapple was going to be. I'll go and grab one of these as well. Thanks for the heads up!