Games you regret ever buying

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
The Sims 3, solely because that it slowed down my computer drastically, almost to the point that I couldn't enjoy the game. Hopefully my new computer will allow me to enjoy the game at a decent speed :3

dashunicorn

Squirtle is sexy
There is a key item you can get in hgss, it lets you switch back to all the old sounds and music. I think its called gbc sounds or something. Too bad you don't get until you are half way through with kanto. :|

Chariblaze

When you add it all up...
Almost fully through, after you get your eighth Kanto badge.

I don't really regret buying any games. I've had games that were given to me that were sometimes unplayable, but I've never bought anything I regret.

Karate_Dude

Aura Guardian
I quite regret buying the game The Incredibles for the Nintendo Gamecube because the level Design was just horrid and the random switchups in the playing style and some of the playing types just being just terrible. I also regret buying Sneak King From Gamestop for 99 cents. Never Played it just regret buying it

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Burnout for the PS2, I was trying to find Burnout 3: Takedown, a game a cousin had for the XBOX. I ended up getting the game I wanted at a later date, but blew 10 bucks at the GameStop in the local mall for a bad game.

Boddy

Was once Boddy903
I also regret buying the Sims 3 for PC. It is IMMENSELY slow on my PC, and I can't play it. $60 bucks COMPLETELY wasted

That's why I bought the Sims 3 for PS3 last week Tuesday, and it is awesome!

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
Luigi's mansion (Was little and got scared of it lol) some random Danny Phantom game (Took me two days to complete) and some other random games that I forgot about.

Starrk

Who are these people?! ;-;
@dashunicorn yes that item you get in HG/SS is called the Gameboy Sounds and although it is supposed to mimic the old way of style,Many of the tunes are redone and the acoustics are off from the original.HG/SS was never a true remake and a fall out disappointment.

@Boddy Thank you for commenting on the Sims three,really about to buy that game.

@karate dude,I to once owned the incredibles.I game I truly regreted getting.Also its counterpart,attack of the underminer I also regret.

I

Incinermyn

DragonBall Z: The Legacy of Goku-I don't care how popular the anime was or how much I used to like it, this title for the GBA essentially killed my attitude towards the entire series. Aside from having an atrociously poor battle system and absurdly short storyline, the graphics were absolutely terrible and the fact that the characters didn't even look anything like they did in show was the ultimate slap in the face for someone who otherwise could've become a hardcore fan... I will never play this again!

Aside from that, Shadow the Hedgehog is another game I regret buy. There were no combinations of the storylines that made any sense, no matter how much I tried to rationalize them. And why were there swear words in it? I know Shadow's a dark character, but the main reason I like the Sonic the Hedgehod series in general is because it's supposed to be kid friendly. That factor alone just broke my heart...:(

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner
Halo's
All sonic games after SA2 (Apart from Rush 1)
All my sports games
Lego batman
Sonic and Mario at the Olympics
Pokemon Ruby (Traded for Pokemon blue)
Metroid Other M
Wii sports
Pokemon Snap, Rush,
Need for speed shift
Blur
Medal Of Honor - Rising sun (The others were amazing)
Pikmin
Star fox Adventures
Star fox Command
Perfect Dark (Love the game, didn't work with my N64)
All 3D castlevania's
Re-makes of Mario and Mr game and Watch
Mario land - The land of the 6 golden coins
Warioware snapped
Megaman 10 (I love it, I just don't play it as often as 9 or 2)
Civilization 2
World of warcraft account
Fable 1
And maybe some others

Solar Master

Aspiring Trainer
It's called Pikmin.

Please elaborate upon your posts. Posting the logic of your post would be more beneficial. Thanks :) ~ Juliacoolo

Mew the source of all

Just keep on trying!
Blazing (insert explicit word here) Dragons.
This was the worst and I mean WORST game I ever had. It was so bad I couldn't sell it. I got it for the PS when I was like 6 and couldn't even get half way through. I would collect every item and throw them at nearly everything, and I couldn't do anything. I tried playing it again a few years back and still couldn't get half way. I ended up looking up a code for the 50% percent mark...and found I couldn't do anything there either. It was like someone spat directly in my throat and while I was gagging hit me in the head with a 40 lbs fish. Ironically Crystal Dynamics (who made this and the new Tomb Raider) made one of my all time favorite series ever, 'Gex.'

Bluesummers

Schrunchy the Skymin!
Bleach: Third Phantom. The first two games were great. I liked being able to choose a character and fight other characters. And the storylines weren't too bad.
Then the third one came and it just killed my affinity for all Bleach games except the first two. Very slow gameplay and very boring. You also had to go through levels multiple times just to scrape by and beat said level. When I accidentally deleted my save file I didn't bother to start a new one it was that bad.

Pokemon Ranger 1 was also a waste of money. Horrible restrictions and only the Manaphy Egg (after you finish a nearly impossible level).

CrazyAipom

'Sup
@Delta, why the hate on ALL Halo's D:. And Star fox Command was ok. Also, all sport games? I mean if all of them, why keep getting more? I mean, I understand the most recent ones to back 2 years seem like repeats, but there are some very awesome ones.

Halo ODST to an extent. While I love'd Firefight, we got ripped on the campaign length. I do think there were more variable missions then Halo 3, but 5 hours completion...

Final Fantasy XII, don't get me wrong, I don't hate FF, but I never got into the series. I thought maybe this would get me into it, maybe a new thing to try out. I think it's mostly just FF is not for me. Plus, I bought it new and used most of my cash I was saving for something else to give it a try...eh, maybe I'll try to play again, I mean I barely put time in it.

Fallout 3, WAIT! I love the game, but a) I bought the $20 version, without any of the DLCs, and b) FO: New Vegas is out, and I'm short on cash.

Guts

CyberPhunk
CrazyAipom, I wish I could digitally give you 60$ just so you could go but Fallout: New Vegas just to experience how amazing it is. Sorry to rub it in. :p
I disliked Assasin's Creed 2. Not the worst game ever, but the impossible plot and just frustrating controls left me somewhat dissatisfied. Trophie are WAY to easy to get anyway. Try to get all of the Trophies on Fallout 3 DLC's included, that game makes you deserve a Platinum Trophy (PS3 equivalent of a Achievement). The Iron man games sucked also.

Decmaster

Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
God, I bought Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity. I hate that game. The gameplay is frustrating. Specifically the controls and the difficulty level. Worst $30 I ever spent. (It was on sale [I believe])

Bluesummers said:
Pokemon Ranger 1 was also a waste of money. Horrible restrictions and only the Manaphy Egg (after you finish a nearly impossible level).
I'm sorry you feel that way. That game was my favorite of the three. The difficulty level added a challenge that the 2nd and 3rd took away.

HeroOfSinnoh

Dead
Yugioh, The Reshef of Destruction. That game was horrible and needed hours just to go up 1 level. Also it had a deck capacity for cards :(

JacobeTheElf

Future Marine and hopeful Army Ranger
I regret buying Pokemon Firered. (Happened a couple years ago) I REALLY enjoyed Emerald, so I decided to get Firered and it SUCKED. I thought the graphics were terrible and the gameplay didn't get me hooked. I only beat the game so I could catch any Legendaries/pokemon that were impossible to catch in Emerald and traded the Legendaries/rare pokemon to Emerald and sucky pokemon to Firered. Never played the game since then, but I still play Emerald/Diamond occasionally.

BTW, you people hate Soul Silver?!? I personally thought it may have been the best pokemon game. But everyone is different, I guess. :)

One Approved

;
Advanced Member
pokemon SoulSilver

One of the mario bros games. I can't remember which, but you played as both Mario and Luigi as once, and whenever you got into a battle, it was just like a pokemon battle, except you could Dodge if you hit the A button at the correct time. I found it boring.