Game Corner Rule Forgotten or Not Being Enforced

#1weavile

I'm still alive =)
I looked into most of the game corner games and none of them follow this rule:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=83616

I still see posts such as: sign me up, I’m up, joining, etc. Is this not being enforced?

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member
I've noticed this on my RPG. They post asking to join and I just tell them to read the rules and never post in my RPG ever again. I'm sorry if some people don't read rules.

However, on my Chess Tournament, anyone who ask to join, I tell them to wait.

The GC rules really do need enforcement.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I think a lot of (if not all) the attention was shifted towards the Moderator Application stuff, it got neglected.

I used to post in the Game Corner, but after they closed the threads I liked, I haven't gone back.

You do have to realize how many people post spammy messages there. Even though they don't apply to your post count, a SPAM post is still a SPAM post.

J

Juliacoolo

I really think it's best to get rid of the game corner all together. There are a few things we can do to fix this (Perhaps only have a select amount of games in the game corner, and have those be monitored fairly closely) but ultimately, there will always be a lot of spam there. I think trying out a new system for this may be beneficial, but nuking it is the easiest, and probably most efficient solution.

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member
Juliacoolo said:
I really think it's best to get rid of the game corner all together. There are a few things we can do to fix this (Perhaps only have a select amount of games in the game corner, and have those be monitored fairly closely) but ultimately, there will always be a lot of spam there. I think trying out a new system for this may be beneficial, but nuking it is the easiest, and probably most efficient solution.

No offense, but people like me and alot of other people love the game corner. Nuking it is not the option. Instead, the mods enforce the rules they put on the GC. If someone post in the thread asking to join, it should be treated a s spam. It is there fault for not being able to read.

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
TheDarkLucario said:
No offense, but people like me and alot of other people love the game corner. Nuking it is not the option. Instead, the mods enforce the rules they put on the GC. If someone post in the thread asking to join, it should be treated a s spam. It is there fault for not being able to read.

Yeah. Nuking it isn't the best option, and there are other options. I think that the best thing about the moderator applications is that we will be able to have more mods in more places, obviously. So by this being done, we should have better enforcement of the Game Corner, along with other forums.