• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Galarian Stunfisk V deck (Post Rotation)

Kaizaac

Aspiring Trainer
Post Rotation deck featuring Galarian Stunfisk V, it’s a cool card and I like it. (DAB = Darkness Ablaze)

Pokémon - 14
4 - Galarian Stunfisk V DAB
3 - Galarian Meowth RCL
3 - Galarian Perrserrker SWSH
1 - Lucario and Melmetal GX UNB
3 - Jirachi TEU
Trainers - 33
4 - Toughness Mantle DAB
3 - Switch SWSH
2 - Tool Scrapper RCL
4 - Metal Saucer SWSH
4 - Scoop-up Net RCL
3 - Marnie SWSH
3 - Professor’s Research SWSH
3 - Bosses Orders RCL
3 - Bird Keeper DAB
4 - Quick Ball SWSH
Energy - 13
10 - Metal Energy
3 - Capture Energy

Galarian Stunfisk V can be viewed on https://www.pokebeach.com/2020/04/eruption-walker-cards-revealed,
and Toughness Mantle and Bird Keeper can be viewed here. https://www.pokebeach.com/2020/05/infinity-zone-cards-officially-revealed
This is my first decklist, feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Hi Kaizaac,

Nice deck choice. Not sure whether Lucario and Melmetal are needed in this deck. The same holds true for Sonia and Pokémon Breeders Nurturing since Galarian Meowth can search out its evolution itself. Consider to run Bird Keeper instead. It acts as a switch and draws three cards at the same time. Combined with Jirachi and a stable Scoop Up Net and Switch count this supporter is rather nice since you get to see eight cards in total and keep four of them. If you switch into anouther Jirachi things become even better. You also do not need four Tool Scrapper. One should be sufficient. Use the remaing three slots for switch. Also cut seven Metal Energy for four Quick Ball and three Capture Energy. Hope this provides some initial assistance.

Kaizaac

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Kaizaac,

Nice deck choice. Not sure whether Lucario and Melmetal are needed in this deck. The same holds true for Sonia and Pokémon Breeders Nurturing since Galarian Meowth can search out its evolution itself. Consider to run Bird Keeper instead. It acts as a switch and draws three cards at the same time. Combined with Jirachi and a stable Scoop Up Net and Switch count this supporter is rather nice since you get to see eight cards in total and keep four of them. If you switch into anouther Jirachi things become even better. You also do not need four Tool Scrapper. One should be sufficient. Use the remaing three slots for switch. Also cut seven Metal Energy for four Quick Ball and three Capture Energy. Hope this provides some initial assistance.
Made some changes, what do you think? I think Full-Metal Wall is good for tanking, so I wanted to have at least 1 Lucario and Melmetal in my Deck. I completely forgot about Switching cards, I fixed that.

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
Since you run all metal pokemon, you might want to consider a one-off Jasmine for burst search on T1GS (Turn 1 going second). You could probably cut a Boss' Orders or Toughness Mantle for it.

Articuno_Aria

Articuno is UNO for a reason
Since you run all metal pokemon, you might want to consider a one-off Jasmine for burst search on T1GS (Turn 1 going second). You could probably cut a Boss' Orders or Toughness Mantle for it.

I agree, a one of Jasmine would be a great addition for this deck