Galar Partner Tins in February, Feature Rillaboom V, Cinderace V, Inteleon V!

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Rillaboom isn't bad when paired with its non-V counterpart. It isn't great but it isn't bad either

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Rillaboom V - with the SWSH Rillaboom, I can consider this a good thing. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Cinderace V - Welders 2HKO Reshizard. 4 Geodudes
  • Inteleon V - without Vital Band, you can't even KO Reshizard. The cost is payable tho with Frosmoth. 4 Geodudes

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
You know if they were clunky stage 4 v maxes it might encourage the meta to become somewhat diverse compared to the big basic "I don't need to know how to play the deck to win" meta at the moment.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I really like Rillaboom's render, personally. The card looks really great art-wise. Inteleon is okay I guess, Cinderace is kinda boring (but then again I don't really like Cinderace all that much). I do think these are kinda underwhelming in comparison to say, the Gen 6 Starter EX's (which are super underrated cards, I always loved the way those looked, especially for promos).

5 packs and a promo is a pretty good deal all things considered, though, which is nice.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
FIVE packs in a tin??! That hasn't happened since Victini tin from Black/White era.

Also, the new tins look a little... smaller?

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
I dont think i have seen it anywhere, but i found collection boxes of these tins, at Walmart, maybe exclusive, like they did with the hidden fates. comes with the promo from each tin, a Jumbo of that card, and 4 packs, for $20.