~Gakuen Shinku~ :A Handrawn Manga by kawaii_Mew:

kawaii_Mew

I'll never forget..as long as I wear it.
Gakuen Shinku

Crimson Academy
A Original Manga by kawaii_Mew/Ruth Kan

"Your father...is dead..."

What if you heard those words from your very own mother?

What would you do?

Introduction of the Story:

Ayuri Hime's (Ah-yoo-ree Hee-Mei) father dies in an accident when she is just 11 years old. Ever since the tragedy, her mother, Yoiko, has been doing her utmost best to provide for their welfare. But when Ayuri turns 13, an unusual yet wonderful opportunity comes their way when Ayuri is given the chance to enroll into one of Japan's most prestigious boarding schools...Crimson Academy.

Yoiko refuses at first, but being in the brink of having nothing, she has no choice but to accept the offer. Little does she know that this academy did not just teach their students academics, it also recruited new members for the Yakuza!

When Ayuri arrives to the school, she is led to her dorm and told not to go outside of the massive school and explore, for it almost always got students lost. She disregards this, and trusting the map that was given to her, she goes out and explores the interior of the school's grounds. Gradually, she finds that it does little help in finding her way back and she soon gets herself lost. Tired of walking, she decides to stand by at a nearby water fountain.
Suddenly, out of no where dashes by two students, a boy chasing a girl violently, yelling at her and accusing her for stealing! They run so fast that the boy accidentally pushes Ayuri into the fountain but doesn't stay to help her out.
A soaking wet Ayuri cries as she dries her hair, sitting on the grass and leaning on shady an oak tree. In the midst of her tears, she suddenly remember her father's comforting words and humorous memories . Without knowing that there was another boy that was about a year older than she was, was sitting on top of one of the tree's thick branches, Ayuri laughs abruptly. Arousing the boy's curiosity as to why someone would laugh immediately after crying, he thrusts himself down from the tree and lands in front of Ayuri.
Dazed and not knowing whether she is dreaming or not, Ayuri just gazes into the boy's face and they stare for a moment. It seemed like he had placed an apple that he was munching on top of her head, but he snatched it back again and begins to munch it.

"No wonder...Your head is so flat and dumb that even an apple can stay flat on it." He says sarcastically.

Ayuri fires up immediately and stands up with rage. Raising her right hand, she attempts to slap him...

Who is that boy?
What would their argument be and what would she do next?

gkpreviewsneekpeek.png

The meeting of Yuke and Ayuri.

Yes, his name is Yuke (You-kay).​

Art is entirely mine. Please do not use it for your purposes.

So what do you think? Yes, the story will become more mature as it progresses and the plot is already planned out. ^^ Please comment. :)

Wow, I'm both surprised and impressed kawaii_Mew, I had no idea you were this good at art. Did you also draw the Mew avatar?

bacon said:
Wow, I'm both surprised and impressed kawaii_Mew, I had no idea you were this good at art. Did you also draw the Mew avatar?

Thank you bacon! :3 And no, the Mew avatar is in fact a gift from my very close friend that was once on Beach. ^_^ I have a Mew drawing though, if you would like to see it, I'll post it up. :)

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
:D

It still looks awweesome! ^^ I can't wait to see how this turns out! <333

Ice Arceus said:
Wow this is really great. I also liked your art.
Great Job!

Thanks guys! :D I'll be posting another scan soon. :3

sonicyellow
SotH
lilsparks101:

Thank you guys! :") Since I'm really busy I'm going to post these pictures from my manga that I already posted in Paint On!

image021.jpg

image025.jpg

image026.jpg

Yuummmm....The food just looks so yummy...Makes me wanna eat it XP

Anyway, awesome work so far. I really love it ^^ Keep it up so I can read it later! lol

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
Yuummmm...The food just looks so yummy...Makes me wanna eat it XP

Anyway, awesome work so far. I really love it ^^ Keep it up so I can read it later! lol

Thanks TSL! I was worried whether the food looked real enough to eat. =P

Uuuuugh, your art is at least twice as good as mine. :p Looks leik practice teim!

Seriously, looks pretty pro qual. :3 You gonna be posting this on Smackjeeves? I highly recommend so. I think a few hundred people would enjoy it there ;D

Crystal Hikara said:
Uuuuugh, your art is at least twice as good as mine. :p Looks leik practice teim!

Seriously, looks pretty pro qual. :3 You gonna be posting this on Smackjeeves? I highly recommend so. I think a few hundred people would enjoy it there ;D

x3 Thanks CH! Your coloring is better than mine though. xD And I might consider posting it there, maybe when I'm done with the editing. :p

Back