G4-the video game channel

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
I was just wondering if anyone had that channel and/or watches it that often also what's your favorite show on that channel. me I like x-play for the jokes they make on bad games and the (they’re basically two people playing a special ops game and doing a voice over) adventures of bob & steve those clip's are always funny.Like the one I saw earlier they were contacted by their boss that said one of them was a traitor. Then (I’m guessing that it was bob) one of them say’s “But there’s only two of us” while the other guy stand’s up and shoot’s the first guy and say’s “Don’t worry I got him”
Then the first guy “wakes up” and asked the other guy "what are you doing" but the other guy just tosses a grenade at him.

hehe xplay is great.
i loved the whole skit they had on pasion of the christ 2. lmao, made me laugh so hard.
attack of the show. . .kinda sucks imo anymore. i don't like the 2 girl hosts (thogh kevin has always rocked).
i miss the old crew. . .back before g4 tv, and tech tv merged.
thnx.

I used to watch it when my TV worked... I liked those funny Splinter Cell co-ops, X-Play, and Cheat, countdown to 360. When did the 2 merge? I remember Morgan and thats it.

Back