G-Max Moves, Kubfu Details, Early-Purchase Bonus Revealed for Sword & Shield Expansion Passes!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Video Games' started by Water Pokémon Master, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

SableyeGuy likes this.

2. AshCo さくうぴい?!
    AshCo

A Leon outfit?! Finally, we can all dress like the worst-designed Pokemon character! Hooray for us all.

3. Clam Almost decent
    Clam

wow I always love good DLC, so lets hope this is good.

MATTUSH likes this.
  4. MtSilverHermit Aspiring Trainer
    MtSilverHermit

A Leon outfit?! Finally, we can all dress like the best-designed Pokemon character! Hooray for us all.

5. Tails The Blonde Brainiac
    Tails

Forum Mod Advanced Member Member

I'm not sure how to feel about this. It's new content, which is certainly welcome; but at the same time, it's content that I feel should've been in the games to begin with.

I'll probably only get the Expansion Pass for Sword, as that's my main Gen VIII or Galar game. Buying the passes again for my seldom used copy of Shield (which I only got for Living Pokedex purposes) just seems superfluous.

Hope the new backgrounds, poses and such will make card making a lot more exciting.

6. RHowford Aspiring Trainer
    RHowford

Advanced Member Member

A Leon outfit? Seems we can dress like a Pokemon character. I have no strong feelings one way or the other but it's something new for us all.

7. TheRealBro.. Venusaur used FlowerPower; his chillness rose 300%
    TheRealBro..

Yes he is.. Yes he is. Nothing more to say about that.

And when he loses in the end he says something like ''ah well, it was fun being a champion while it lasted. Congratz. '' Come on Gamefreak. Taking away a real rival was one thing but turning the champion into a childish joke?

8. The only Vietnamese Aspiring Trainer
    The only Vietnamese

Love or hate the Leon outfit, ya gotta admit the trailer is lit.

9. Mudkip_Is_God Aspiring Trainer
    Mudkip_Is_God

It looks like they spent all their time on the Rillaboom G-Max. I mean, look at that Cinderace.

10. zigzag501 Samurott V please!!!
    zigzag501

Rillaboom is my favorite but his G-max looks like waaaayyy less effort than Inteleon...

11. zigzag501 Samurott V please!!!
    zigzag501

im not a hater of these games, but gee wizz could you not make rillabooms nose and drums just a little more high res?

12. AnimusEdo Aspiring Trainer
    AnimusEdo

Wrong

zigzag501 likes this.
  13. ShinySylveon Aspiring Trainer
    ShinySylveon

Eh, there's a lot of things to complain about in SwSh, but imo this isn't one of them. I think it shows a lot of maturity to admit you've been bested, and to enjoy seeing someone else rise to the top.

itsAdoggo likes this.
  14. TheRealBro.. Venusaur used FlowerPower; his chillness rose 300%
    TheRealBro..

Very true, but show some emotion. That's my point.

15. SableyeGuy Aspiring Trainer
    SableyeGuy

I wonder if you’ll be able to gmax the starters you didnt pick and/or duplicates of the one you chose.

16. Tails The Blonde Brainiac
    Tails

Forum Mod Advanced Member Member

Probably. All you'd need to do would show your starter, and they might make it able to Gigantamax.

But, probably the three Galar starters Gigantamax forms will have a special in-game event, like they're doing currently with Pokemon like Gengar and Charizard.

17. AuraJackle Aspiring Trainer
    AuraJackle

Judging from how he does it I'm pretty sure he was about to rage out but felt he instead keeps his dignity. I have to do the same thing when I lose

18. TheRealBro.. Venusaur used FlowerPower; his chillness rose 300%
    TheRealBro..

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Vracken, Yakkov