• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded (Future) Mill Yourself (Hippo/Zebstrika)

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Pokemon: 19
3x Hippopotas ULP
3x Blitzle SM8
3x Zebstrika SM8
2x Shaymin-EX ROS
1x Tapu Lele-GX GRI
1x Buzzwole-GX CRI
2x Exeggcute PLF
4x Archen PLB

Trainers: 31
2x Professor Sycamore
1x N
1x Colress
4x Ultra Ball
2x Fighting Fury Belt
2x Choice Band
2x Float Stone
2x Field Blower
1x Rescue Stretcher
1x Guzma
1x Cynthia
4x Custom Catcher
4x VS Seeker
3x Battle Compressor
1x Computer Search - Ace Spec

Energy: 10
4x Double Colorless
3x Strong Energy
3x Fighting

Last edited:
If your aim is to mill your deck as fast as possible, Colress and Cynthia don't seem like viable Supporter options - I'd go max Sycamore and (if you're including SM8, maybe even some copies of Sightseer). Also, if this is presumably an Expanded list, it's missing an Ace Spec (for the purposes of this strategy, either Comp. Search or Dowsing Machine should be fine).

I have to say, though: the Archen is a really cool idea, and I could see this becoming a fun rogue deck in the future

If your aim is to mill your deck as fast as possible, Colress and Cynthia don't seem like viable Supporter options - I'd go max Sycamore and (if you're including SM8, maybe even some copies of Sightseer). Also, if this is presumably an Expanded list, it's missing an Ace Spec (for the purposes of this strategy, either Comp. Search or Dowsing Machine should be fine).

I have to say, though: the Archen is a really cool idea, and I could see this becoming a fun rogue deck in the future
Crud... Knew I forgot something. Also, I don't see why I need to max Sycamores? I mean I do run Seekers...

Crud... Knew I forgot something. Also, I don't see why I need to max Sycamores? I mean I do run Seekers...
It's just added insurance against potential dead-draws imo - the only reference list for this kind of strategy is that Hippopotas/Electrode-GX list that got T64 in Japan, and that played 3 Sycamore, 1 N as the only draw Supporters. If the main point of your strategy is to burn through cards as fast as possible, I don't see why you wouldn't max out your discard-draw cards

Back