• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

    When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

[Future]EggWeasel- Weavile PLF, Exeggcute PLF, Ho-Oh PLF

PellOfTheTundra

Aspire to show up.
Member
This deck is built off of Weavile's attack, Scapegoat, and Exeggcute's ability Propagation in order to cheaply and consistantly hit for at least 90 damage, with a maximum of 120 (or, with Dark Claw, 180).

Exeggcute
Tornadus-EX PLF
Ghetsis

Weavile Translation
Weavile – Darkness – HP90
Stage 1 (Team Plasma) – Evolves from Sneasel

[C] Hail: Does 10 damage to each of your opponent’s Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
[D][C] Scapegoats: 30x damage. You may discard as many Pokemon from your hand as you like. This attack does 30 times the number of cards discarded this way.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 1


(17 Pokemon)
4-4 Weavile PLF
4 Exeggcute PLF
2 Sableye
1 Darkrai-EX
2 Tornadus EX PLF

(11 Supporters)
4 Professor Juniper
4 N
2 Skyla
1 Bianca

(22 Items)
3 Super Scoop Up
4 Level Ball
3 Dark Claw
2 Super Rod
3 Ultra Ball
3 Dark Patch
4 Catcher

(10 Energy)
10 Darkness Energy

Any thoughts?
 

PellOfTheTundra

Aspire to show up.
Member
Re: EggWeasel- Weavile PLF, Exeggcute PLF, Ho-Oh PLF

Thank you SheNinja.

Any ideas on changes?

I was thinking about dropping a SSU for another Ghetsis.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!
Member
RE: EggWeasel- Weavile PLF, Exeggcute PLF, Ho-Oh PLF

Believe it or not I actually have played this deck... so:
-2 Ho-oh EX
-4 SSU
-1 Super Rod
-3 Tornadus
-1 Ultra Ball
-1 Dark Claw
-2 Bikes
-2 Ghetsis I dont see this being worth the room

How Do you not have catcher??
+4 Catcher - Staple
+3 Ditto I find this to be very helpful so you don't start with exeggute and you can get rid of em
+3 Deoxys. Very helpful as weavile is Plazma
+2 Skylas - Helps you search out what you need
+2 Dark Patch - gives you that little extra acceleration when weavile dies
+2 Switch - Kinda self explanatory but it helps you use your attackers.

Also, nice seeing you at OH states.
 

Thunder Crown

Aspiring Trainer
Member
RE: EggWeasel- Weavile PLF, Exeggcute PLF, Ho-Oh PLF

-3 Tornadus EX
-2 N
-2 Ghetsis
-2 Bianca
-3 SSU
-3 Plasma Energy
-3 Colress MCHN
-2 Ultra Ball
-2 Bicycle

+1 Computer Search
+4 Caitlin
+3 Colress
+1 Super Rod
+3 Catcher
+4 Dark Patch
+4 Darkness Energy
+2 Switch
?
 

SheNinja

Mother Father Gentleman
Member
RE: EggWeasel- Weavile PLF, Exeggcute PLF, Ho-Oh PLF

4 Caitlin is way too much, so as 3 Colress. I don't think that Thunder Crown's suggestions would help at all, no offense.
 

PellOfTheTundra

Aspire to show up.
Member
Re: RE: EggWeasel- Weavile PLF, Exeggcute PLF, Ho-Oh PLF

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Believe it or not I actually have played this deck... so:
-2 Ho-oh EX
-4 SSU
-1 Super Rod
-3 Tornadus
-1 Ultra Ball
-1 Dark Claw
-2 Bikes
-2 Ghetsis I dont see this being worth the room

How Do you not have catcher??
+4 Catcher - Staple
+3 Ditto I find this to be very helpful so you don't start with exeggute and you can get rid of em
+3 Deoxys. Very helpful as weavile is Plazma
+2 Skylas - Helps you search out what you need
+2 Dark Patch - gives you that little extra acceleration when weavile dies
+2 Switch - Kinda self explanatory but it helps you use your attackers.

Also, nice seeing you at OH states.

If you are who I think you are, nice seeing you too.

I see no need for Deoxys, since 1 Ho-Oh+SSU = 30 damage = 3 Deoxys.

The Catcher I thought I had in my list. No idea what happened.

Not a fan of ditto, tbqh. It just seems too gimmicky.

Skyla was considered. I edited this to disclude MegaloCannon stuff like the NEEDED Iris, and it was very much considered. I chose Ghetsis over Skyla for some reason.

Dark Patch was my other option over Plasma Energy.

Tornadus EX is for tanking the start and early accel. I didn't see a better starting tank I could use other than Darkrai, but I chose Tornadus because it can help fix bad starts.

As I said, Ho-oh helps you hit harder with Scapegoat, with SSU to do it again.

Thunder Crown said:
-3 Tornadus EX
-2 N
-2 Ghetsis
-2 Bianca
-3 SSU
-3 Plasma Energy
-3 Colress MCHN
-2 Ultra Ball
-2 Bicycle

+1 Computer Search
+4 Caitlin
+3 Colress
+1 Super Rod
+3 Catcher
+4 Dark Patch
+4 Darkness Energy
+2 Switch
?

I am taking none of these suggestions as I am not using MegaloCannon stuff, else Iris or Recerse Trigger would be in.

SheNinja said:
4 Caitlin is way too much, so as 3 Colress. I don't think that Thunder Crown's suggestions would help at all, no offense.

Yeah, considering I am not including Megalo Cannon stuff, Caitlin is useless to add here.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
Member
RE: EggWeasel- Weavile PLF, Exeggcute PLF, Ho-Oh PLF

I would add in an electrode line, as weird as it sounds it greatly improves consistency.
 

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww
Member
RE: EggWeasel- Weavile PLF, Exeggcute PLF, Ho-Oh PLF

camoclone said:
I would add in an electrode line, as weird as it sounds it greatly improves consistency.
Actually, I was about to suggest this too, since I've seen Japanese deck lists that use it quite a bit. Same with Sableye.
 

PellOfTheTundra

Aspire to show up.
Member
Re: RE: EggWeasel- Weavile PLF, Exeggcute PLF, Ho-Oh PLF

camoclone said:
I would add in an electrode line, as weird as it sounds it greatly improves consistency.

Thought about it.


DeoxysUnknownForme said:
camoclone said:
I would add in an electrode line, as weird as it sounds it greatly improves consistency.
Actually, I was about to suggest this too, since I've seen Japanese deck lists that use it quite a bit. Same with Sableye.

Seeing as I will probably throw a bunch into the discard, I think Sableye could be cool.

camoclone said:
Lower the super rod count to 2 as well.

Eh. Super Rods are needed for recycling Weaviles. Not sure if only 2 will do.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

List update momentarily.
 

Khalddrogo

Aspiring Trainer
Member
RE: EggWeasel- Weavile PLF, Exeggcute PLF, Ho-Oh PLF

I feel like if you are going to add in Sableye, then 2 Super Rods would work fine. A late game Junk Hunt for that needed Catcher and other item can win you a game.
 

alex

Miss the game
Member
RE: EggWeasel- Weavile PLF, Exeggcute PLF, Ho-Oh PLF

Could you please add the correct prefix to the thread title, and add a translation for Weavile?
 

PellOfTheTundra

Aspire to show up.
Member
Re: RE: EggWeasel- Weavile PLF, Exeggcute PLF, Ho-Oh PLF

alex said:
Could you please add the correct prefix to the thread title, and add a translation for Weavile?

If I wasn't on mobile, I could do both of those things. I will try for the translation, but I can't change the prefix.

EDIT: Fixed the OP, tried to add a pseudo-prefix.
 

Linadra

Aspiring Trainer
Member
I was going to test this out.. but what about trying out a few umbreon for bench? Really helps out that 90hp problem, 110 is a much nicer number. (Still puny, but better)
 
Top