• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Future: DecidueyeGX

Senorsmith

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 19
4 Rowlett SM
2 Dartrix SM
4 DecidueyeGX SM
3 Drowzee SM
3 Hypno SM
3 Pyukumuku SM

Trainers: 27
3 Hau SM
3 Professor Kukui SM
3 Lilie SM
2 Illima SM
1 Team Skull Grunts SM
4 Nest ball SM
1 Timer ball SM
1 Great ball
2 Ultra ball
3 Rare candy
2 Switch
1 Big Malasada SM

Energy:
Basic Grass energy 7
Basic Water energy 3
Double Colorless energy 4

Translations:
#2 Rowlet – Grass – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C] Tackle: 10 damage.

[G][C] Leafage: 20 damage.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

#3 Dartrix – Grass – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Rowlet

[C] Sharp Blade Quill: This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

[G][C][C] Leaf Blade: 50+ damage. Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage.

#4 Decidueye-GX – Grass – HP 240
Stage 2 – Evolves from Dartrix

Ability: Feather Arrow
You can use this power once during your turn. Choose one of your opponent’s Pokemon and place 2 damage counters on it.

[G][C][C] Razor Leaf: 90 damage.

[G] Hollow Hunt GX: Put 3 cards from your discard pile into your hand. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

When your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Retreat: 2

#24 Drowzee – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[P] Psycho Boom: 10x damage. This attack does 10 damage times the number of energy attached to the defending pokemon.

[C][C] Headbutt: 20 damage.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)

25 Hypno – Psychic – HP110
Stage 1 – Evolves from Drowzee

[C][C] Yoga Pose: 20+ damage. This attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each damage counter on the defending pokemon.

[P][C][C] Hypnosis Pulse: 70 damage. The defending pokemon is now asleep.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
#20 Pyukumuku – Water – HP60
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Innards Out
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and is knocked out by an opponent’s attack, place 6 damage counters on the attacking Pokemon.

[W] Continuous Tumble: 30x damage. Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness: Grass (X2)

#58 Ilima – Trainer
Supporter

Each player shuffles his or her hand into his or her deck. Then, each player flips a coin. If heads, that player draws 6 cards. If tails, that player draws 3 cards.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

#59 Professor Kukui – Trainer
Supporter

Draw 2 cards. During this turn, your Pokemon’s attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokemon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

#55 Nest Ball – Trainer
Item

Search your deck for a Basic Pokemon and put it onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.

You can play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

#54 Big Malasada – Trainer
Item

Heal 20 damage and 1 Special Condition from your Active Pokemon.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

#54 Timer Ball – Trainer
Item

Flip 2 coins. For each heads, search your deck for an Evolution Pokemon, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Strategy
The main plan is to set up as many decidueye as you can and have them hit freely. Hypno is the heavy hitter in the deck, as it will KO anything that has 50% of their max HP and no defense bonuses. Pyukumuku is a starting wall as well as a way to get some extra damage to set up for Hypno. The decidueye would mainly try and stay on the bench to force the opponent to have to knock out 6 pokemon for prizes. But they have more than enough bulk to be up front and fighting head to head as well, seeing as they have the same HP as Primal Groudon and Mega Steelix.

You may have noticed that the deck only uses cards that are in the Sun and Moon set. That is my main intention with this deck, to try and keep XY series cards out of it. I would appreciate it if suggestions were made with that thought in mind. However, ideas that integrate XY cards would be interesting to see as well(GFoP, revitalizer, better draw power, etc.), seeing as they wont be gone for another 2-3 years anyway haha.

Hope you like the deck!

LunarWolf21

Aspiring Trainer
Using only Sun and Moon cards, I'd say:

-1 Great Ball
-1 Big Malasada
-1 Drowzee
-1 Hypno
-1 Pyukumuku
-1 Hau, Ilima, OR Team Skull Grunts (your choice)

+2 Timer Ball
+1 Morelull
+1 Shiinotic
+1 Tauros GX
+1 Oranguru

Timer Ball is better than Great Ball in this deck. Two coin flips is better odds than the top 7 cards of your deck. And Big Malasada doesn't do enough.

I like the synergy between Hypno, Pyukumuku, and Decidueye's Ability, but despite that, I reduced the number of them to make room for Shiinotic (which, once you've got it in play, its Ability makes it easy to setup all your Decidueye), and a Tauros GX (since you're using DCE, I thought it might be nice). However, if you cut the other 2 Pyukumuku and the 3 Water Energy, you could keep your 3-3 Hypno line intact and put in 2-2 Shiinotic instead, with another slot to spare.

Or, instead of Shiinotic, you could try Alolan Raticate instead (Dark Design can search for Rare Candies), but it takes a DCE and an attack.

Hau only draws 3, but it is reliable, Ilima is shuffle-draw 6, but you have to flip a coin (and your opponent can take advantage too), and Team Skull Grunts is somewhat situational and doesn't draw you any cards, so any one of them could be replaced with Oranguru (its Ability draws you some cards each turn, and you can search it with Nest Ball).

Senorsmith

Aspiring Trainer
Thanks for the suggestions!

I think originally I had chosen Pyukumuku because of the damage counter flow, but also because the person I mainly ay against has been trying to make an IncineroarGX deck. So it served as a small counter to it. I also wanted to keep the lines as compact as possible, not have too many different pokemon, only to have the single copy that I have in there prized. I will definitely try out the trainer changes(wonder if I have enough timer balls), as well and Oranguru, but will keep thinking on the Shiinotic and the Tauros.

Whatever changes show results, Ill let you know!