Discussion "Fusion Strike" Partial Set List

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
The set was leaked early. Man, we got robbed the opportunity to see the cards, on that small glimpse of an opening, we see the confirmation of Eevee In that set so I added back there and removed the other Claydol.

Help! @Chimecho3000

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, 264 cards before secrets not only means there wasn't any extra Gym promo card added to the set (besides V and trainer cards), but also implies there was an additional card cut from the set.
I hope they didn't cut Adventurers' Discovery...

^If so, hoping it's not secret-rare only, or worse, a worlds 2022 top 32 promo, or even a Jap-exclusive card. If so, I guess TPCi both doesn't want easy retrieval of v-unions or other pokemon-Vs thinking that it makes game too easy, AND refuses to publicly ban AD in order to prevent mystery backlash, meaning they could be making AD as hard to pull and/or find as possible without stating their motive to the public... I hope that admission is not showing, and I hope that the tcg fans are not THAT picky... If fans threaten to stop playing TCG if a card like Compressor is banned from Expanded, OR if they believe the game is fast enough and that if AD is localized, there will be no format available to them that suits their fancy that doesn't involve a "cheat card" such as AD, a card which they think will accelerate the power creep that they somehow dislike, although I hope, and believe, that such isn't really true, and that there's no such fear factor of any kind standing on the way of AD's localization, if they don't come clean regarding AD in the event of AD being the one card cut from this set...

^ I believe AD is not a broken card for today's format. If one uses it, you can always marnie away... So why wait to get it out there? This set is the perfect set for that card. So is Gengar Vmax, among other examples that make up a record set like this after secret rares...
:(

Last edited:

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
The set was leaked early. Man, we got robbed the opportunity to see the cards, on that small glimpse of an opening, we see the confirmation of Eevee In that set so I added back there and removed the other Claydol.

Help! @Chimecho3000
There was only the one video right? It's gone now but they did tell me about what the numbers were for 3 cards I asked.

#235 for Judge
#249 for Boltund FA
#283 for Golden Leaf Energy

So going by your list, there does seem to be a possibility that Espeon VMAX is in, since what else could be between Boltund and Golden Leaf that would push the latter to #283.

But if Judge is now in #235 that must mean something between it and Boltund got cut...so is Celebi V AA in or not?

Oh but your list has "Symbolic Bell" that doesn't appear on Justin Basil's list. Where does that come from?

Also although your list and his list differ, all the revealed cards are in the correctly predicted positions, which means after #130 Dragapult to #235 Judge there are differences. Yours is #234, his is #238.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
You're missing Skitty and Delcatty from S8 btw.

So I'm guessing as someone else mentioned, that the Baltoy and Croagunk Gym Promos are likely out. But then one extra card was cut.

Flygon 7 is who said it.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
I hope they didn't cut Adventurers' Discovery...

^If so, hoping it's not secret-rare only, or worse, a worlds 2022 top 32 promo, or even a Jap-exclusive card. If so, I guess TPCi both doesn't want easy retrieval of v-unions or other pokemon-Vs thinking that it makes game too easy, AND refuses to publicly ban AD in order to prevent mystery backlash, meaning they could be making AD as hard to pull and/or find as possible without stating their motive to the public... I hope that admission is not showing, and I hope that the tcg fans are not THAT picky... If fans threaten to stop playing TCG if a card like Compressor is banned from Expanded, OR if they believe the game is fast enough and that if AD is localized, there will be no format available to them that suits their fancy that doesn't involve a "cheat card" such as AD, a card which they think will accelerate the power creep that they somehow dislike, although I hope, and believe, that such isn't really true, and that there's no such fear factor of any kind standing on the way of AD's localization, if they don't come clean regarding AD in the event of AD being the one card cut from this set...

^ I believe AD is not a broken card for today's format. If one uses it, you can always marnie away... So why wait to get it out there? This set is the perfect set for that card. So is Gengar Vmax, among other examples that make up a record set like this after secret rares...
:(
I have concluded it's Blunder Policy since 0 Gym Promos made it and Justin Basil lists that as a Gym Promo.

edit: also because the blurb says 20 trainers and Justin lists 21, so it's a trainer that comes before Judge that will be cut.

We have our set list.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Partial Set List updated changing Symbolic Bell to Carry-on Carillon according to @ToineLay's initial translation of that card.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Setlist updated
- Cram-o-matic was removed
- VIP Battle Pass was renamed to Battle Pass.
- all cards from #237 up to #284 were all confirmed due to the recent leaks. Confirming the existence of Espeon VMAX AA.
- because according to the previous information, Judge is 235/264, which leads to automatic confirmation of Power Tablet as card no. 236/264.

Flygon 7

Aspiring Trainer
Setlist updated
- Cram-o-matic was removed
- VIP Battle Pass was renamed to Battle Pass.
- all cards from #237 up to #284 were all confirmed due to the recent leaks. Confirming the existence of Espeon VMAX AA.
- because according to the previous information, Judge is 235/264, which leads to automatic confirmation of Power Tablet as card no. 236/264.
Now you only have 19 trainers on the list xD. I believe you may have counted FS Energy as a trainer as you formated it with the same color as them. I would include Cram-o-matic on the set, as it's older than Blunder Policy.

The card cut from the set needs to be a Pokémon between Dragapult and Adventurer's Discovery, as all cards up to Dragapult make perfect numbers. Maybe one of the double Eevee, Falinks or Wooloo?

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Now you only have 19 trainers on the list xD. I believe you may have counted FS Energy as a trainer as you formated it with the same color as them. I would include Cram-o-matic on the set, as it's older than Blunder Policy.

The card cut from the set needs to be a Pokémon between Dragapult and Adventurer's Discovery, as all cards up to Dragapult make perfect numbers. Maybe one of the double Eevee, Falinks or Wooloo?
I predict that the Pokémon that will be cut shall be Eevee as Leafeon and Glaceon have already been confirmed to be cut from this set.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Rhyperior said that there was an Eevee in a booster pack opened up in the leaked video, so there has to be at least 1 Eevee in the set.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Another Youtuber opened Fusion Strike very early. Would you help me determine the card numbers? Only thing I knew is Breloom V (006/264)

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
This is what I saw quickly, you can pause and probably find out a few more.

Meltan 188
Toxel 105
Staryu 052
Mawile 119
Makuhita 142
Geodude 135
Barraskewda 083
Copperajah 192
Cook 228
Onix 138
Trubbish 168
Mudkip 062
Vikvaolt 101
Turtonator 198

Or to double check.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
I'm leaning towards Dracovish V being cut rather than Wooloo. Gym promos that recent don't usually make it here this quick.

I know about the 20 V, but I'm assuming they are counting Hoopa as one as they're not stating rarity here. You might argue Sandaconda and Celebi would then make it 22, but I'm also assuming they mean 20 *new* V (even though they didn't say "new"). We have seen them make mistakes with descriptions so it could happen. This is just my thoughts, could be wrong of course.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Just saw some box openings but the quality was quite poor but noticed something was really odd with your list as I had saw 1 too many trainers, and I've figured it out; all your FAs and SRs are out by 1. There are 264 excluding SRs but you have Chandelure VMax SR as 264.

- Cram-o-matic is in.
- I think I saw Smeargle as 209, Dunsparce as 207, Snorlax as 206; so Dracovish V is definitely cut as I had predicted. Both Wooloo confirmed, and I saw every other Colorless Pokemon except Blissey (in cause of Chansey) and Hawlucha (but it should still be in).
- All the other trainers you have in your list are confirmed. The bell is called Farewell Bell.

Last edited:

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
If the list has been officially released via the PokéBeach News, won't the entire list need to be updated to say which Pokémon have confirmed in this set?