'Furious Fists' Launch Kit Promos Revealed [8/8]

It's good for card shop owners to increase sales, they can give you a promo if buy a booster box, a promo for every 4 booster packs that you buy, a promo for 4th place in a tournament or something like that.

I'm glad to realize that those of us who are not buying the launch kits won't be missing anything. Regular collectors/players can wait for the blister packs.

these should be 180 dollars flat, this product is a complete rip off, the promos aren't even exclusive

Although speaking as a promo collector I'm rather glad that the promos aren't exclusive, getting them might have been a real pain.

Pikachu6319 said:
Although speaking as a promo collector I'm rather glad that the promos aren't exclusive, getting them might have been a real pain.

I was thinking the exact same way. I wasn't looking forward to having to shell out more money for even more exclusive promos, when I'm already struggling to find affordable copies of XY10 Dragalge, and XY13 Machamp.

Pains of living in a country with little to no PRs.

Pokemonlover903 said:
these should be 180 dollars flat, this product is a complete rip off, the promos aren't even exclusive

Only that's hardly correct at all. Do the math for a second. Decks are roughly 15$, give or take a little bit. So that's already 120$ of the cost down. We'll say...a dollar or two for each promo. That's 16$ - 32$ down. We'll say 5$ for the holder, as it looks a bit better than cardboard. That's 137$ of the cost. So we'll say the remaining 263$ goes towards the 72 packs. That's roughly 3.70$ per pack, at 72 packs.

This is for people who each want a booster box, and then maybe the decks for friends or such. Or for getting a bunch of new people in. Or even an event at a store.

This is by far, by far not a rip off.

That's what I was hoping for, 'cause I've planned (and still plan) to buy that Launch Kit. The reason for this decision was, 'cause I can't get to prerelease again, so I want to make an evening with my friends called “after-release” and now I know, that I don't need to buy any 3-pack blister, because I really want both promos from this set. Gladly accepted, they're not exclusive and I'll have 8 copies of those! Great.

thekoggles said:
Pokemonlover903 said:

Only that's hardly correct at all. Do the math for a second. Decks are roughly 15$, give or take a little bit. So that's already 120$ of the cost down. We'll say...a dollar or two for each promo. That's 16$ - 32$ down. We'll say 5$ for the holder, as it looks a bit better than cardboard. That's 137$ of the cost. So we'll say the remaining 263$ goes towards the 72 packs. That's roughly 3.70$ per pack, at 72 packs.

This is for people who each want a booster box, and then maybe the decks for friends or such. Or for getting a bunch of new people in. Or even an event at a store.

Here's all of those items in a cart (I replaced the promos with druddigons because it was in the middle of the $1-$2 that you mentioned) Also no shipping because it was an order above $100. And I forgot to add something for the $5 holder but I'm sure you can add it in your head :p
HGU4XSd.png
If you only buy your cards from stores it's a good deal. If you are used to shopping online it's a less than great deal. Either way this product is not at all a ripoff. However, $180 is way too low.

And now we also get the Gogoat. This set will be probably really the most adorable I've ever seen. I'm beginning to go overexcited…

Carpey said:
thekoggles said:

Here's all of those items in a cart (I replaced the promos with druddigons because it was in the middle of the $1-$2 that you mentioned) Also no shipping because it was an order above $100. And I forgot to add something for the $5 holder but I'm sure you can add it in your head :p
HGU4XSd.png
If you only buy your cards from stores it's a good deal. If you are used to shopping online it's a less than great deal. Either way this product is not at all a ripoff. However, $180 is way too low.
yeah I'm not used to shopping online, i go to a wholesale place, and they sell 2 theme decs for 16 dollars, and a booster box 2 for 150 dollars and promos are really cheap there, I'm just not used to shopping online

Back