Pokemon Funny Pokémon Memes, Images, Logics and Comics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticwhite

You win or you die.
Discuss any funny Pokémon memes, comics, logics and images, or even post/share your own!!!! Don't post any with swearing in (as there are LOADS of those) or replace them with an alternate word.

I'll start with a few I found on the internet that I think are funny:

14ddnvk.jpg

2ij6e55.jpg

Blui

lv85 paladin
We do have a thread called You Laugh You Lose so I think this thread isn't really necessary but...

h0676783D

The rare candy treatment is also really good.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
h0403CD2B

It's "funny" (enraging) because it's not true. Freaking know-it-better Haxor US kids, you can GTS clone only in Diamond and Pearl. >_>

Bogleech

Aspiring Trainer
This is one of my own!

pokelogic.jpg

I'm not putting down any of the foxes and fire dogs here, I'm just tired of seeing people fawn over cats, canines and legendary dragons over and over while calling truly unusual concepts "unoriginal" and stupid. They seem to think "creative" only means the things they personally like.

I like the moths and butterflies, but you won't catch me screaming "ANOTHER MOTH POKEMON!? FINALLY MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!"

Another one from today:
jg.jpg

(come on, guys, they're both cool)

I've also done a pokemon-related comic at least once, but it's large. Here's a link! I know pokeballs don't work that way, but...wouldn't it be lovely??

Arcticwhite

You win or you die.
Bogleech said:
I've also done a pokemon-related comic at least once, but it's large. Here's a link! I know pokeballs don't work that way, but...wouldn't it be lovely??

That would be very weird if that happened in the anime series, or the games...
Nice work, though ;)

Gistica

Hit me up for any questions about Competitive Play
This should all be posted into the You Laugh You Lose thread in the Relax part of the forum.

Blui

lv85 paladin
Arcticwhite said:
Gistica said:
This should all be posted into the You Laugh You Lose thread in the Relax part of the forum.

Never heard of that thread... Maybe the Mods will move it.

Its the largest ongoing thread on the 'beach. It's in the Chillax zone & forum games section.

Status
Not open for further replies.