• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Fun Archies Blastoise Deck

bidoof&company

MEMES ARE LIFE
I got the skeleton of this deck from the YouTube channel tricky gym and have been working on it for awhile. This deck is really fun to play it moves at lightning speed once set up.

Pokémon - 15

*1 Crobat V DAA 104
* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 2 Exeggcute PLF 4
* 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
* 1 Giratina LOT 97
* 2 Mewtwo & Mew-GX UNM 71
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 1 Magikarp & Wailord-GX PR-SM 166
* 1 Palkia-GX FLI 20
* 2 Blastoise PLB 16
* 1 Kingdra-GX DRM 18

Trainer Cards - 35
* 1 Professor Juniper BLW 101
* 1 Tate & Liza CES 148
* 2 Archie's Ace in the Hole PRC 124
* 1 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 1 Field Blower GRI 163
* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 Viridian Forest UNM 256
* 1 Great Catcher CEC 192
* 2 Quick Ball SSH 216
* 3 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 4 Superior Energy Retrieval PLF 103
* 4 Order Pad UPR 131

Energy - 10

* 10 Water Energy Energy 3

So the basic strategy is to go second and get a turn one Archies, and go from there. The Tate & Liza is included to prevent out late game deckout. For decks that bench a bunch of Shaymin and other small stuff you generally want to attempt to get a towering splash gx from Magilord(you use the Giratina's ability to one shot the Shaymins). The Palkia GX is included to wreck turbo decks. The Kingdra GX allows you to one shot anything. I 75% of the time get the turn one Archies in my opening hand.

Possible changes.

I play one Crobat because a friend of mine plays turbo birds and he usually will take all my Shaymin for game, so that could be switched out for another Shaymin.
Alolan Sandslash GX could be put in and something else removed.
Misty& Lorelei could be added so I could use my GX attack more than once.

I have run into a few problems though if your opens manages to set up Garbodor or Alolan Muk this deck struggles a bit. If anyone has any suggestions or comments it would be greatly appreciated!

Back